어떤 것이 완전하고 중요한 것을 모두 포함하는 어감이랍니다.
including all the necessary facts, details, or problems that need to be dealt
▪ We offer our customers a comprehensive range of financial products.
▪ a comprehensive guide to British hotels and restaurants
▪ The following guidelines do not aim to be totally comprehensive.
▪ Newton's theory superseded Kepler's and was more comprehensive.
comprehensive review/study/survey/account etc
▪ a thorough and comprehensive review of the case
▪ a comprehensive study of alcoholism
▪ Elwood's book offers the earliest comprehensive account of the islands and their people.
이 어감은 어떤 것을 이해할 수 있는 이라는 뜻이에요
The object is to make our research readable and comprehensible.
▪ 그 목적은 우리의 연구를 쉽게 읽고 이해할 수 있게 하는 것이에요
easy to understand =understandable; opposite incomprehensible:
▪ Her speech was slurred and barely comprehensible.
▪ The procedure must be clear and comprehensible to all staff.