Say it in English.
Do you use a lot of water, electricity, or gas?
Do you recycle?
How is the air quality in your area?
Does your country enforce recycling regulations?
Are you satisfied with the environment you are living in at the moment?
Topic Card 1.
Describe an example of serious pollution.
Topic Card 2.
Describe a place you have visitid with no air pollution.
Are there any ways that you personally can contribute to improving the environment?
What are some reasons that rainforests are being destroyed?
What do you think the consequences of global warming will be?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of having nuclear power stations?
What can we do to stop people from wasting useful sources such as water, electricity, or gas?
1. Do you think that environmental pollution will still exist in the future?
2. How can pollution be reduced?
3. Do you think that stopping global warming is solely up to the government?
4. How will global warming affect your country in the future?
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using plastic goods?