You cannot see this page without javascript.

기타 Exam Skills-Speak out | BBC

2010.03.01 13:30

Chanyi 조회 수:2340

Nuala: Hi, I’m Nuala O’Sullivan and this is ‘Exam Skills’. In this programme we
turn our attention to speaking exams. No doubt, you’ll have a lot of
sympathy with the way Anna feels about these exams.
Student
They’re very stressful. I don’t like when somebody sitting opposite to me ask me questions, especially in foreign language. I’m afraid that I won’t be able to understand the questions.
And you have to answer immediately. Usually you don’t have time to think about what do you want to say.
Nuala: Really though, there’s no need to be afraid. Believe it or not, examiners are on your side. Here’s examiner, Mark Shea.

Mark Shea

You need to remember that the examiner is not your enemy. Most examiners don’t like failing people, and if you don’t give them a reason to fail you, they won’t.
Nuala: Examiners don’t set out to fail you – in fact, we do our best to help you out.
Mark Shea
It’s the examiner’s responsibility, in an oral exam, to provide opportunities for the examinees to display their language proficiency, how good they are at speaking. So the examiner will help you.....
본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화