You cannot see this page without javascript.

기타 학교행사를 영어로 설명하기

2011.10.02 16:11

chanyi 조회 수:2856

학교행사를_영어로_설명해요.hwp

행사영어

The Koran anarchist Movement/삼일절

Date : March 1st

In 1894 Japan invaded, under the pretext of protecting Korea from China. The struggle for national independence became central to all radical political activity. 3․1 Movement is peaceful independence struggle and arose in 1919. The bloody suppression of the 3․1 Movement involved 2 million people. 7,500 were killed, 16,000 wounded and more than 700 homes and 47 churches destroyed. The mass uprising in Korea announced Koreans' will all over the world. We celebrate 3․1 Movement every year to worship our ancestors' spirit of independence

대화문 예시(Interaction)

31.jpg

T : Hello, everyone. Nice to meet you. Who am I?

S : Teacher!

T : Right. I'm your new teacher.

Do you know my name?

S : No./Yes. I don't know.

T : What's my name?/ Tell me my name, please. Let's play the 'guessing game'. What's my last name? (이와 같이 이름을 알아맞히기를 할 수도 있다.)

S : Kim./Hyoun. ..................

T : What was the date yesterday?

S : It's March first.

T : Right. It's a special day.

What is it?

S : 삼일절

T : Excellent! Our father's father fight against Japan for independence of our country on '삼일절‘.

개학을 한 첫날이 3월 2일이다. 새 담임선생님과의 첫 만남이기도 하다. 그리고 개학전날은 삼일절이다. 그와 같은 상황을 대화로 엮었다. 교사의 이름 소개와 함께 행사를 소개해 보면 어떨까? 학생의 수준에 따라 설명의 수준을 교사가 정한다

첨부파일참조

본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화