* 다음 괄호 안에서 알맞은 말을 고르시오.
1. A fresh wind comes into the room through the (break, broke, broken, breaking) window.
2. Have you ever read a book (written, writing) by Hemingway?
3. A woman (named, name, naming) Su-hee called on him yesterday.
4. I saw an (exciting, excited) game in Seoul Stadium.
5. I saw a (sleeping, slept) baby in the room.
6. I saw him (writing, written) a letter.
7. I saw the beautiful moon through the (broken, breaking) window.
8. I saw the child (throws, throwing, threw, thrown) a big ball.
9. I saw the house (building, built) in spring.
10. I smelled something (burnt, burning) in the kitchen.
11. I want a watch (to make, making, made) in Switzerland.
12. I want him (to learn, learned) English.
13. There was a (breaking, broken) glass on the table.
14. I want to buy a book (to write, written) in easy English.
15. English is a language (speak, speaking, spoken) in almost every country.
* 다음 밑줄 친 부분이 잘못 쓰인 것은?
1. ① He looked surprised when he heard the news.
② Father said that he had bought a used car.
③ Look at the slept baby.
④ Keep the door closed.
2. ① Mother left the child crying all day. ② Don't forget seeing the doctor this afternoon.
③ The story written by her is very sad. ④ I'm interested in growing flowers.
3. When the game started, all the people got ________.
① interesting② exciting
③ excited ④ be excited
4. He heard his name ________.
① call ② calling
③ has called④ called
5. Look at the little girl ________ in the room.
① dances ② danced
③ dancing ④ to danced
정답은 첨부파일 참조