You cannot see this page without javascript.

자기소개서 (Autobiography) 실례:

각 Part별로 여러 예문을 보아 자신의 상황에 맞게 재구성하는 것이 좋습니다.

self-introduction.jpg

출처: http://cafe.daum.net/happybaguioi

Autobiography By Min-hee Lee

First of all, I want to say that I am now very pleased to introduced myself of you and your company. My character is cheerful, managerical.

In my childhood, I was interested in jazz music and I liked playing the piano.

I had taken piano lessons for five years and had decided to be a famous pianist.

However entering the middle school, my interest changed from music to studying,

especially of English.

I had been in high rank of the class the whole my middle and high school days.

Therefore, I could pass the entrance Examination of the Hanmi University.

I entered Hanmi University in 1995, my major was English language and Literature.

I was a member of AFKN's Listener's club, In my fresh man,

I participated in Hanmi English Drama Club.

Mostly the course of my major were very a Academic.

So I wanted to study English Language and Literature in addition to my major course.

I have been to New York, New York University language course, I had Fluency capacity in spoken and written English and known the concept of communication and public relations skill.

I wanted to work in order Administrator position at export professional corporation.

Extracurricular, I studied University course pertaining export trade position.

I enjoy working, taking in challenges and accepting responsibilities.

I heard from many elders that Foreign corporation have good prospects, make contribution to our society in many wage, and tend to pay and treat their employees equally without and discrimination between the sexes.

I am one of those woman and I want to go on with my work after marriage.

I promise you that I will do my best with responsibility and great pride in my work and your company, if opportunity is given to me.

May I come to seel you your convenience to say my new job, Any additional Information you need, I shall be pleased to provide.

I can be reached at 02-338-6774 (Telephone contact Number) after six o'clock p.m. any day. thank you.

First of all, I want to say that I am now very pleased to introduced myself of you and your company. My character is cheerful, managerical.

In my childhood, I was interested in jazz music and I liked playing the piano.

I had taken piano lessons for five years and had decided to be a famous pianist.

However entering the middle school, my interest changed from music to studying, especially of English.

I had been in high rank of the class the whole my middle and high school days.

Therefore, I could pass the entrance Examination of the Hanmi University.

I entered Hanmi University in 1995, my major was English language and Literature.

I was a member of AFKN's Listener's club, In my fresh man,

I participated in Hanmi English Drama Club.

Mostly the course of my major were very a Academic.

So I wanted to study English Language and Literature in addition to my major course.

I have been to New York, New York University language course, I had Fluency capacity in spoken and written English and known the concept of communication and public relations skill.

I wanted to work in order Administrator position at export professional corporation.

Extracurricular, I studied University course pertaining export trade position.

I enjoy working, taking in challenges and accepting responsibilities.

I heard from many elders that Foreign corporation have good prospects, make contribution to our society in many wage, and tend to pay and treat their employees equally without and discrimination between the sexes.

I am one of those woman and I want to go on with my work after marriage.

I promise you that I will do my best with responsibility and great pride in my work and your company, if opportunity is given to me.

May I come to seel you your convenience to say my new job, Any additional Information you need, I shall be pleased to provide.

I can be reached at 02-338-6774 (Telephone contact Number) after six o'clock p.m. any day. thank you.

위 예문은 이런 이유에서 좋은 예문으로 골랐다 !

위 예문의 경우 '나 자신을 소개하게 되어 기쁘다'라는 첫 문장으로 시작하여 자신의 성격, 학창시절에 관해 순차적으로 잘 정리하고 있어 일목요연하다는 장점이 있습니다.

뿐만 아니라 학창 시절에 AFKN's Listener's club의 구성원이었다는 점이나, New York University에서 어학 연수한 경험 등을 제시함으로써 자연스럽게 자신의 영어 실력을 현한 점이 돋보입니다.

다소 문장들이 짧아 보이지만 그런 이유 때문에 본인이 직접 정성 들여 작성하였다는 느낌을 줄 수 있으므로 오히려 좋은 평가를 받을 수 있습니다.

------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- sample 2

I'm glad to meet you and your institute.

I was born of kind parents, my character is vividly.

Until the time I graduated from high school, I was just a hard - working student studying for the university

entrance exam. I thought being an obeying son a polite student, and a nice friends meant everything in life. Everyone including myself was certain that I would pass the entrance exam. Then, I was confronted with my first failure, came to the failure. With the failure, came the shock from which I soon recovered and I started to reflect on myself and found out things I didn't know about myself. Till then, I was always ahead of everyone and my arrogance prevented me from thinking of others behind me. I also realized the need to keep on trying even harder when I think it' enough. During that period, I wasn't driven into despair, on the contrary, the one - year period became the turning point in my life.

In 1998, I studied in U.S.A experience more about foreign world and lean more Responsibility include field research and operational analysis on existing / potential major players in the market for a client's impending new business.

I successfully completed this course and obtained NAATI(National Accepted Accreditation of Trading and Interpreting) license at the same time. Even though it was very lonely and gard time to live abroad, I was excited to have new experience, studying in U.S.A, is very helpful for my life in many ways.

As I am just now stepping into the new world, I am very excited to expose my abilities. Even though I do not have much practical experience at the moment, I am active, challenging, creative and trusty person like me is needed in the community. After work experience in companies for a couple of years, I want to study international relations and affairs in the future, so that I can be capable working in the place like United

Nations. 

I am now ready and willing to contribute myself in Korea and in the world with the open and globalized mind.

In University my major is psychological Department my study manual are methods of Behavior change, Social

psychology, Introduction to neuron atomy (an overview of the mammalian nervous system with particular being paid to the human central nervous system, structure and function) sensory process, special topics in psychology, special topics in psychology, Intelligence Testing, psycho pathology of childhood.

I'm a hard worker when I have something challenging to do. thank you.

위 SAMPLE 1에 비해 좀더 구체적이며 장문의 문장들로 구성되어 있다는 장점이 있습니다.

위와 같이 정확한 문장이나 복잡한 영어 문장으로 구성된 자기소개서는 지원자 본인의 영어 실력을 간접적으로 증명해 주는 것이 되므로 좋은 평가를 받을 수 있습니다. 뿐만 아니라 위 예문의 경우에는 자신이 공부한 내용이나 대학에서의 전공과목 등에 대해 상세히 진술하고 있는 점이 인사 담당자로 하여금 지원자가 정말 직업에 관해 관심이 많고, 업무를 수행하기에 무리가 없을 거라는 확신을 주므로 좋은 평가 요인으로 작용할 수 있습니다.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sample 3

Autobiography By P.E. Tangs

Although I received my B.S. in Engineering physics, I have a passion for literature. My present favorite author is James Joyce. My musical taste varies from Classical(Wagner is my favorite) to country(Collin Ray), and practically everything in between. I suppose I try to see the best in everything. It's difficult to bore me because of this. Even when presented with bad material, I will always try to find something interesting in it.

This page is actually maintained under the auspice of the Material Science Semiconductor Interface Laboratory. I work here and my present project is the modelling of PtSi on Si. There are some interesting behavior that were observed in the STM of a sample of PtSi//Si, and we do not know how to explain it. Therefore, we are trying to model it on the computer to see if we can match the results we got.

My hobbies are rather few, but I tend to put a lot of effort into these. They are less so hobbies as they are avocations. I am a military aviation buff. So much so that at least one of my former girlfriends broke up with me because of it. She said:"You love your airplanes more than you love me!". But what is love? I do believe she is mistaken . Life Goes on nonetheless, and I rarely look back upon my past with regret. I prefer to press on toward my goals without the hinderance of any regret. Especially since now my present girlfriend is a wonderful person, and just a great woman all around. (mostly because she indulges my little hobbies;) )

Another hobby of mine is cooking. I consider myself to be an above average chef, and have developed some of my own recipes. It's fun to play around in the kitchen. It's a good thing that I don't have a family, because they will have to put up with my experiments. It usually turns out alright, but on occasions even I couldn't stomach it. If you have any cool recipes that you are willing to share, e-mail it over to me.

The hobby on which I spend the most time, however, has got to be reading. I am an avid reader, and prefer a broad range of topics. From linguistics to history; from technical to religious. My own library is relatively extensive, and if you know me personally, I'm willing to lend to you anything in my collection.

I am somewhat musically inclined. Besides my preferences in listening to music, I also try to cultivate an ability to make music. My present project is to learn how to play harmonica. I have a relatively eclectic past music career, and I think I have benefitted from them in that they have widened my perception and appreciation for more forms of music. Upon reflection I realize that most of my listening preferences actually stemmed from my playing experiences. I never really got into ragged or rap. Perhaps the reason would be that I've never experienced these two genre on a creative and recreative setting, whereas I love classical music and blues, because I know them on an intimate as well as technical basis.

편안하고, 소탈하게 작성된 자기 소개서 라는 느낌을 주는 글입니다. 특히 위 예문의 경우에는 자신의 취미를 상세히 소개하고 있다는 특징이 있는데 자신의 직업과 취미간의 연관관계를 간접적으로 표현하고 있다는 점에서 좋은 평가를 받을 수 있을 겁니다.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ sample 4

Autobiography By Dave-Hui King

My name is Dave-Hui King and I am a senior at California State University, Chico. My major is Computer Information System.  

From 1994 to 1995, I worked in ACS / KRIS Technology Inc. as a part-time Technical Support Assistant, performing the hardware and software testing and duplication of CD-ROM drivers.

I was previously a full time general engineering student at Canada College in Redwood City, CA.

During 1996, my second year at Canada College, I worked in Canada's computer lab as Lab Assistant / Technician and as a Math / Computer Courses Tutor.

I managed twenty-five Macintosh Classic and twelve Power Macintosh 7100 series computers with their networks which based on the AppleT!!!alk Networks for local printer connection and regular modems for the Internet connection.

Currently, I am studying UNIX power utility and shell programming, C++, Visual Basic and database design and implementation.

Dave-Hui King

컴퓨터 관련 직종에 지원하려는 사람이 참고하면 좋을 예문입니다.

위 예문의 경우 간단하게 자신의 학력 및 경력 그리고 자신이 다룰 수 있는 컴퓨터 프로그램에 관해서만 설명하고 있어 다소 성의 없는 자기 소개서로 비춰진다는 단점이 있으나 보통 컴퓨터 업종 등에서는 쓸데없는 미사여구가 들어간 자기 소개서보다는 지원자의 컴퓨터 능력을 가늠할 수 있는 자기 소개서를 오히려 선호하고 있습니다.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sample 5

Autobiography By Young-su Kim

Dear Sir / Madam :

Having graduated from the University of Florida in Gainesville with a degree in Computer Engineering and a concentration in Database System, I am confident that I would make a very successful computer programmer at your company.

I am sure that my course work in information system design and development, data structure and database management system, as well as my extensive computer skills, would prove particularly useful to your company. In addition to my strong educational background, I also worked in a PC manufacturing company in 1989 and worked on database developing file system for the Department of Engineering at UF in 1994.

Followed is my resume for your consideration. I would like to schedule a personal interview with you at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at (941) 362-1278 during business hours.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Young-su, Back

경력 사원의 자기 소개서 예문입니다. 글의 첫 머리에 간단하게 자신의 출신 학교를 소개하고 있으며, 글의 중간 부분에는 자신이 과거에 일하던 회사와 그 회사에서 자신이 맡았던 업무 등에 대해 진술하고 있습니다.

위 예문과 같이 경력자라면 자신의 언제부터 언제까지 어느 회사에서 어떤 일을 해었는지를 분명하게 밝히는 것이 좋습니다.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sample 6

Autobiography By Albert E. Gator

Dear Dr. Thomas,

Attention to detail, experience, and innovation are the qualities of any good scientist. Add patience and solid computer and laboratory skills, and you have an excellent research assistant. I have these skills and hope to put them to work at Chemtech Company.

Last summer, I assisted Dr. Davis Shraille with the experiments that resulted in his paper ¡°Five Cents: An Exploration of the Chemical Properties of Nickel,¡± published in the Harvard Journal of Pocket Change. As his research assistant, I conducted experiments, maintained the laboratory, performed detailed research assignments, and prepared oral and written reports on various facts related to Dr. Shraille¡?s theses. I also developed a working knowledge of the D-base computer system while working for Dr. Shraille.

All aspects of science intrigue me, from cosmetics to the AIDS inoculation research I have read that Chemtech has initiated. In addition to my professional responsibilities, I have conducted several experiments of my own, including an effort to create a moisturizer formula that works as well as the one developed by Chemtech in 1970.

Attention to detail, experience, patience, and initiative - these are the qualities of a good scientist and research assistant. They are qualities I possess and hope to demonstrate in my employment with Chemtech. I would like to discuss this opportunity at you convenience. You may reach me at (352) 555-1000.

Thanks you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Albert E. Gator

자연과학 분야의 연구소 등에 지원하려는 사람들이 참고하면 좋을 예문입니다.

이런 직종의 경우에는 자신이 연구했던 분야나 경험 등이 상당히 중요한 평가 요소로 작용하므로 이에 관해 상세하게 진술하는 것이 좋으며 위 예문처럼 자신의 지도 교수나 선임연구원의 이름을 밝히는 것도 인사 담당자에게 보다 확실한 신뢰감을 줄 수 있으므로 밝히는 것이 좋습니다.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ sample 7

Autobiography By Julie B. Graduating

Dear Ms. Tatoe,

I am very interested in the Frito-Lay sales and marketing position posted in the Career Resource Center of the University of Florida. When I graduate in May with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, I would like to begin a career in sales and marketing with your organization.

You will note from the enclosed resume that many of my extracurricular and work experiences involved the organization, promotion, and publicizing of events. My background includes direct sales experience soliciting customers for COMB Company and success in managing employees in various capacities. My most challenging and rewarding experience to date was working with Senator Kirkpatrick in the organization of his last successful legislative campaign. I am confident that I have the sales and managerial skills required to be a contributing members of the Frito-Lay organization.

A letter and resume can tell you only so much about my motivation and qualification. I welcome the opportunity to discuss my background with you in person. I will call you at the end of next week to discuss whether such a meeting would be possible and to confirm!!! the appropriate next steps.

Thanks you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Julie B. Graduating

기본적인 모든 형식을 갖춘 자기 소개서로 위 예문처럼 마지막에 '끝까지 읽어 주어서 고맙다'라든지 '연락을 기다리고 있겠다' 라든가 식의 끝인사말도 빠뜨리지 않고 써야 합니다.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ sample 8

By Jennifer Elaine McDowell

Dear Ms. Trivitts,

I will be moving to Capitol City as soon as I graduate from Appledale High School in Blue Sky, Ohio this June. A friend of mine, Polly Norton, advised me to contact you. She met you at the last meeting of the Women's Network and said your company was expanding and in need of entry level word processors.

I have knowledge of Word Perfect 6.1, Lotus, and DBASE IV. I understand you need people who are both accurate and committed to achieving company goals. I enjoy detailed tasks and strive to excel in my work. A copy of my resume is attached.

I know Able Insurance is a leading player in regional insurance. I excelled in my course work about insurance matters at Peach Valley Vocational-Technical Center. I want to work for your company because of its good reputation in the community and its ability to offer entry level workers excellent training and mobility. I hope to hear from you soon. You may contact me by calling (121) 555-1013.

Sincerely yours,

Jennifer Elaine McDowell

글의 중간쯤에 쓰인 'I know Able Insurance is a leading player in regional insurance'라는 문장처럼 지원 하려는 회사에 대한 평가를 썼다는 것이 돋보이는 예문입니다.

위와 같은 내용이 들어갈 경우 지원자가 일찍부터 회사에 대해 관심이 있었으며, 미리 조사했다는 인상을 주므로 성의 있는 자기 소개서로 비춰질 수 있습니다.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sample9

By Il-Sung Nam

Dear Mr. Han :

One of your loyal customers, Mr. Albert Smythe, suggested I contact you about an anticipated opening in your repair shop for an entry level automobile mechanic. He told me he has been a customer of yours for several years and he is impressed with your dedication to excellent customer service. Your shop is just the type of enterprise where I would like to start my career as a mechanic.

For the past two years I have concentrated on learning automotive repair at Alexander Graham Bell Vocational-Technical Center.

I pride myself on being able to complete tedious tasks with great precision. My instructor, Mr. Barnes, complimented me on my ability to organize and plan my daily activities. I know time is worth money because I have been successful in operating my own lawn care business.

Enclosed is a copy of my resume for your review. I look forward to hearing from you. I expect to be in your area during the third week in April. If I have not heard from you before my scheduled trip, I will contact you before my visit to your town. I would like to see your shop as Mr. Smythe tells me you have state of the art diagnostic equipment.

Sincerely yours,

Il-sung, Nam

경력사원이 참고할 수 있는 자기 소개서 예문으로 글의 첫 부분에 자신이 회사에 이력서와, 자기 소개서를 내게 된 동기가 분명하고 솔직하게 나타나 있다는 점이 좋은 평가 요소로 작용합니다.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sample 10

Autobiography By Jin-ok Park

I would like to apply for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager at Athletic Gear.

I will graduate in May from Yonsei-University with a B.A. in Psychology. I feel that my education has helped me develop an understanding of human behavior as well as good problem-solving skills. Researching this position, I have discovered that you are looking for someone who has proven ability to work as a member of a team, can solve problems through creative brainstorming, and has a familiarity with the athletic wear industry in general and the needs of customers.

In assessing my own skills, I am confident I have the experience and education to meet your needs. As a member of the Yonsei Forensics team, I motivated its members by giving consistent feedback and encouragement which culminated in a second place award in the recent District Competition. While an intern at Myriad Creative, I brain stormed ideas for print ads resulting in an 18% increase in sales. As a four year varsity letter woman, I have gained a keen understanding of the world of amateur athletics and the needs of the individual participant.

I am convinced that I can offer my consistent track record in teamwork, creativity, and my commitment to athletics.

I will be calling you at the end of next week to discuss the possibility of joining your staff.

Sincerely,

Jin-ok, Park

글의 첫 부분에서부터 'I would like to apply for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager at Athletic Gear'라는 문장을 통해 자신이 어느 분야에서 일하고 싶은지를 분명하고 밝히고 있으며, 마지막 부분에는 'I am convinced that I can offer my consistent track record in teamwork, creativity, and my commitment to athletics'라는 문장을 통해 자신이 업무에 임하는 자세를 분명하게 밝히고 있다는 점에서 지원자의 열정을 엿볼 수 있는 자기 소개서 예문입니다.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 수 날짜sort
261 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts ielts 스피킹 기출문제 file chanyi 1738 2011-09-04
260 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스(teps) 틀리기 쉬운 문법50제 file [5] chanyi 2133 2011-08-14
259 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 출제위원회가 직접쓴 텝스 공식 문제 file [1] chanyi 1707 2011-08-13
258 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스기출문제 총정리 file [4] chanyi 6281 2011-08-13
257 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 토익 총어휘 연습 file [1] chanyi 1613 2011-08-13
256 일반 일상영어회화 표현 150 file chanyi 7281 2011-08-13
255 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스 독해 완전분석 file chanyi 1798 2011-08-12
254 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts Teps(텝스) 어휘 Test 23회 file chanyi 1369 2011-08-12
253 일반 영어교사 임용- 영어인터뷰 자료 file chanyi 2977 2011-08-11
252 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스(teps) 대비 독해 예상문제 file [1] chanyi 4010 2011-08-05
251 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스(teps) 미니 모의고사 30회 [1] chanyi 1799 2011-08-05
250 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스 핵심사항 20계명 file chanyi 1934 2011-08-05
249 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스 독해 고득점의 핵심 file [1] chanyi 1944 2011-08-05
248 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스에 필요한 생활영어 50 file chanyi 2135 2011-08-05
247 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 토익공부에 유용한 자료모음 file [8] chanyi 6757 2011-08-03
246 일반 국보소녀 김연아 평창동계올림픽 PT영상 file [1] chanyi 4826 2011-07-07
245 일반 재미있는 영어 회화 202가지 file [2] chanyi 3500 2011-05-21
» 일반 영문 자기소개서 예시 10개 file chanyi 77195 2011-05-17
243 일반 TV유행어를 영어로 어떻게 말하지? file [1] chanyi 4244 2011-05-11
242 일반 한국문화 소개(Korean Culture) file [2] chanyi 1990 2011-04-26
본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티new학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화