You cannot see this page without javascript.

Here’s the full transcript from President Obama’s acceptance speech on Wednesday morning, Nov. 7, 2012.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much~!

Tonight, more than 200 years after a former colony won the right to determine its own destiny, the task of perfecting our union moves forward.

0907-a01-1.jpg

It moves forward because of you.

It moves forward because you reaffirmed the spirit that has triumphed over war and depression, the spirit that has lifted this country from the depths of despair to the great heights of hope, the belief that while each of us will pursue our own individual dreams, we are an American family, and we rise or fall together as one nation and as one people.

Tonight, in this election, you, the American people, reminded us that while our road has been hard, while our journey has been long, we have picked ourselves up, we have fought our way back, and we know in our hearts that for the United States of America, the best is yet to come.

I want to thank every American who participated in this election. Whether you voted for the very first time or waited in line for a very long time. by the way, we have to fix that. Whether you pounded the pavement or picked up the phone whether you held an Obama sign or a Romney sign, you made your voice heard and you made a difference.

I just spoke with Governor Romney and I congratulated him and Paul Ryan on a hard-fought campaign. We may have battled fiercely, but it's only because we love this country deeply and we care so strongly about its future. From George to Lenore to their son Mitt, the Romney family has chosen to give back to America through public service. And that is a legacy that we honor and applaud tonight. In the weeks ahead, I also look forward to sitting down with Governor Romney to talk about where we can work together to move this country forward.

I want to thank my friend and partner of the last four years, America's happy warrior, the best vice president anybody could ever hope for, Joe Biden.

And I wouldn't be the man I am today without the woman who agreed to marry me 20 years ago. Let me say this publicly. Michelle, I have never loved you more.  I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you too as our nation's first lady.

Sasha and Malia before our very eyes, you're growing up to become two strong, smart, beautiful young women, just like your mom. And I am so proud of you guys. But I will say that for now, one dog's probably enough.

To the best campaign team and volunteers in the history of politics the best -- the best ever --  some of you were new this time around, and some of you have been at my side since the very beginning.

But all of you are family. No matter what you do or where you go from here, you will carry the memory of the history we made together. And you will have the lifelong appreciation of a grateful president. Thank you for believing all the way  to every hill, to every valley. You lifted me up the whole day, and I will always be grateful for everything that you've done and all the incredible work that you've put in.

I know that political campaigns can sometimes seem small, even silly. And that provides plenty of fodder for the cynics who tell us that politics is nothing more than a contest of egos or the domain of special interests. But if you ever get the chance to talk to folks who turned out at our rallies and crowded along a rope line in a high school gym or -- or saw folks working late at a campaign office in some tiny county far away from home, you'll discover something else.

You'll hear the determination in the voice of a young field organizer who's working his way through college and wants to make sure every child has that same opportunity. You'll hear the pride in the voice of a volunteer who's going door to door because her brother was finally hired when the local auto plant added another shift.

You'll hear the deep patriotism in the voice of a military spouse who's working the phones late at night to make sure that no one who fights for this country ever has to fight for a job or a roof over their head when they come home.

That's why we do this. That's what politics can be. That's why elections matter. It's not small, it's big. It's important. Democracy in a nation of 300 million can be noisy and messy and complicated. We have our own opinions. Each of us has deeply held beliefs. And when we go through tough times, when we make big decisions as a country, it necessarily stirs passions, stirs up controversy. That won't change after tonight. And it shouldn't. These arguments we have are a mark of our liberty, and we can never forget that as we speak, people in distant nations are risking their lives right now just for a chance to argue about the issues that matter  the chance to cast their ballots like we did today.

But despite all our differences, most of us share certain hopes for America's future.

We want our kids to grow up in a country where they have access to the best schools and the best teachers a country that lives up to its legacy as the global leader in technology and discovery and innovation with all of the good jobs and new businesses that follow.

We want our children to live in an America that isn't burdened by debt, that isn't weakened up by inequality, that isn't threatened by the destructive power of a warming planet. 

We want to pass on a country that's safe and respected and admired around the world, a nation that is defended by the strongest military on earth and the best troops this -- this world has ever known  but also a country that moves with confidence beyond this time of war to shape a peace that is built on the promise of freedom and dignity for every human being.

We believe in a generous America, in a compassionate America, in a tolerant America open to the dreams of an immigrant's daughter who studies in our schools and pledges to our flag to the young boy on the south side of Chicago who sees a life beyond the nearest street corner to the furniture worker's child in North Carolina who wants to become a doctor or a scientist, an engineer or an entrepreneur, a diplomat or even a president.

That's the future we hope for.

That's the vision we share. That's where we need to go -- forward. That's where we need to go. 

Now, we will disagree, sometimes fiercely, about how to get there. As it has for more than two centuries, progress will come in fits and starts. It's not always a straight line. It's not always a smooth path. By itself, the recognition that we have common hopes and dreams won't end all the gridlock, resolve all our problems or substitute for the painstaking work of building consensus and making the difficult compromises needed to move this country forward.

But that common bond is where we must begin. Our economy is recovering. A decade of war is ending. A long campaign is now over. And whether I earned your vote or not, I have listened to you. I have learned from you. And you've made me a better president. And with your stories and your struggles, I return to the White House more determined and more inspired than ever about the work there is to do and the future that lies ahead. 

Tonight you voted for action, not politics as usual. You elected us to focus on your jobs, not ours.

And in the coming weeks and months, I am looking forward to reaching out and working with leaders of both parties to meet the challenges we can only solve together -- reducing our deficit, reforming out tax code, fixing our immigration system, freeing ourselves from foreign oil. We've got more work to do. 

But that doesn't mean your work is done. The role of citizens in our democracy does not end with your vote. America's never been about what can be done for us; it's about what can be done by us together, through the hard and frustrating but necessary work of self- government. That's the principle we were founded on.

This country has more wealth than any nation, but that's not what makes us rich. We have the most powerful military in history, but that's not what makes us strong. Our university, our culture are all the envy of the world, but that's not what keeps the world coming to our shores. What makes America exceptional are the bonds that hold together the most diverse nation on Earth, the belief that our destiny is shared that this country only works when we accept certain obligations to one another and to future generations, so that the freedom which so many Americans have fought for and died for come with responsibilities as well as rights, and among those are love and charity and duty and patriotism. That's what makes America great. 

I am hopeful tonight because I have seen this spirit at work in America. I've seen it in the family business whose owners would rather cut their own pay than lay off their neighbors and in the workers who would rather cut back their hours than see a friend lose a job. I've seen it in the soldiers who re-enlist after losing a limb and in those SEALs who charged up the stairs into darkness and danger because they knew there was a buddy behind them watching their back.  I've seen it on the shores of New Jersey and New York, where leaders from every party and level of government have swept aside their differences to help a community rebuild from the wreckage of a terrible storm.

And I saw it just the other day in Mentor, Ohio, where a father told the story of his 8-year-old daughter whose long battle with leukemia nearly cost their family everything had it not been for health care reform passing just a few months before the insurance company was about to stop paying for her care. I had an opportunity to not just talk to the father but meet this incredible daughter of his. And when he spoke to the crowd, listening to that father's story, every parent in that room had tears in their eyes because we knew that little girl could be our own.

And I know that every American wants her future to be just as bright. That's who we are. That's the country I'm so proud to lead as your president.

And tonight, despite all the hardship we've been through, despite all the frustrations of Washington, I've never been more hopeful about our future. I have never been more hopeful about America. And I ask you to sustain that hope.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: We got your back, Mr. President!

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I'm not talking about blind optimism, the kind of hope that just ignores the enormity of the tasks ahead or the road blocks that stand in our path. I'm not talking about the wishful idealism that allows us to just sit on the sidelines or shirk from a fight. I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. 

America, I believe we can build on the progress we've made and continue to fight for new jobs and new opportunities and new security for the middle class. I believe we can keep the promise of our founding, the idea that if you're willing to work hard, it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from or what you look like or where you love. It doesn't matter whether you're black or white or Hispanic or Asian or Native American or young or old or rich or poor, abled, disabled, gay or straight. You can make it here in America if you're willing to try.

I believe we can seize this future together because we are not as divided as our politics suggests. We're not as cynical as the pundits believe. We are greater than the sum of our individual ambitions and we remain more than a collection of red states and blue states. We are, and forever will be, the United States of America.

And together, with your help and God's grace, we will continue our journey forward and remind the world just why it is that we live in the greatest nation on earth. Thank you, America. God bless you. God bless these United States.

감사합니다. 감사합니다. 정말 감사합니다.  한 식민지가 자신의 운명을 결정할 수 있는 귄리를 쟁취한 지 200년도 더 지난 오늘 밤, 우리들의 결합을 완성하는 임무가 앞으로 한걸음 더 나아갔습니다.  여러분들이기에 앞으로 나아갑니다.  여러분들은 전쟁과 우울증으로부터 승리하고, 나라를 절망의 구렁텅이에서 희망의 위대한 차운으로 들어올린 정신과, 또 우리들 각자가 추구하고 있는 꿈을, 그리고 우리는 흥하든 망하든 한 나라와 한 국민으로 함께하는 미국인이라는 가족의식을 재확인 했습니다.

(박수)

오늘 밤, 이 선거에서, 미국인인 여러분들이  우리의 갈길은 힘들었었고, 여정은 길었고,  우리는 우리 스스로의 선택에 의해 우리 스스로가 대항하여 싸웠고, 미합중국 최고의 날에는 아직 도달하지 않았음를 가슴속 깊이 상기시켜 주었습니다.  나는 이 선거에 참여한 모든 미국인들에게 감사하고 싶습니다 ...

(박수)

처음으로 투표를 했던지 아니면 줄서서 오래 기다렸던지.

(박수)

우리는 치열하게 싸웠습니다, 하지만 그건 우리가 이 나라를 깊이 사랑하고 또 우리가 이 나라의 미래에 대해 심히 걱정하기 때문입니다.  조지 롬니로부터 레노어 롬니 그리고 그 아들 미트 롬니,에 이르기까지 롬니 가족이 공직을 통해  미국으로 다시 돌려주기로 선택한 것이 우리가 오늘 밤 존중하고 박수하는 롬니가의 유산입니다.

(박수)

앞으로 몇 주 이내에 나는 또한 우리가 앞으로이 나라를 전진시키기 위한 어떤 일애 함께 할 수있는 지 롬니지사와 토의해보려고 합니다.

(박수)

나는 지난 4년간의 제 친구이자 동료였던 미국의 행복한 전사,  우리가 바랄 수 있는 최고의 부통령 조 바이든 부통령에게 감사하고 싶습니다.   그리고20년 전에 저와 결혼하기로 동의해준 여성이 없었다면 오늘의 여기 서있는 저는 없었을 것입니다.

(박수)

공개적으로 말을 하겠습니다 : 미셸, 나는 당싱을 너무 너무 사랑합니다.  그리고 저는 전 미국인들이 퍼스트레이디로 당신에게 사랑에 빠지는 것을 보면서 너무 너무 자랑스러웠습니다. 

(박수)

사샤와 말리아, 우리 눈앞에 너희들은 너희 엄마처럼 두 사람의 강하고, 스마트한 아름다운 젊은 여성이 될거야. 그리고 난 너희들이 정말 자랑스럽구나.  하지만 지금 말하지만 한마리의 개로  아마 충분 할 거야.

(웃음)

정치 역사상 최고의 캠페인 팀과 자원 봉사자들에게 ...

(박수)

그러나 여러분 모두는 가족들입니다.  당신이 무슨 일을 하든, 여기에서  디로 가든  상관없이, 당신은 우리가 함께 한 역사의 기억을 지니고 갈 것입니다.  그리고 당신은 당신에게 감사드리는 대통령을 한 평생 가질 것입니다.  저를 끝까지 믿고 모든 언덕과 계곡을 함께 해주신데 대해 감사드립니다.

(박수)

최고. 최고. 여러분 중 일부는 이번에 새로 시작했고, 여러분 중 몇몇은 맨처음부터 내 옆에 있었습니다.

(박수)

여러분들이 저를 끝까지 들어 올려주셨고 저는 언제까지나 여러분들이 제개 해주신 모든 믿을 수 없을 정도로 멋지게 해주신 일들에 대해 깊은 감사를 드릴 것입니다. 

(박수)

나는 정치 캠페인이 때로는 하찮은 일로 보이고, 심지어 어리석은 일이라는 것도 알고 있습니다. 그래서 정치란 특수 이익집단의 자존심이나 영역의 경쟁에 지나지 않는 것임을 보여주는 냉소자들에게 충분한 시빗거리를 제공합니다.  당신은 언젠가 우리의 집회에 나왔거나 고등학교 체육관에서 로프 라인을 따라 혼잡한 군중속에 있었던가, 또는 집에서 멀리 떨어진 어떤 작은 마을의 캠페인 사무실에서 늦게까지 일하고 있는 사람들을 본 적이 있다면, 여러분들은 다른 뭔가를 발견할 수 있습니다.  당신은 스스로의 힘으로 대학까지 나오고 또 모든 어린이들이 자기와 같은 기회를 가질 수 있기를 원하는 한 젊은 켐페인 현장 실무자의 목소리를 통해 확고한 신념을 들을 수 있을 겁니다. 

(박수)

당신은 오빠가 그 지역 자동차공장이 근무교대조를 늘이면서 드디어 고용이 되었기 때문에 집집마다 다니는 자원 봉사자의 목소리에서 자부심을 듣게 될 것입니다.

(박수)

당신은 나라를 위해 싸운 어느 누구도 집으로 돌아왔을때 직장이나 또는 살곳을 찾기 위해 싸우지 않아도 되도록 밤 늦도록 일하는 군인 배우자의 목소리에서 깊은 애국심을 듣게 될 것입니다.

(박수)

그 것이 바로 우리가 이 일을 하는 이유이고 그래서 정치가 될 수 있습니다.  그 것이 왜 선거가 중요한 이유입니다. 그것은 작은 게 아니고 정말로 크고 중요한 일입니다.  3억 인구를 가진 나라의   민주주의는 시끄럽고, 혼란하고 복잡할 수 있습니다.  우리는 모두 우리의 의견을 가지 있습니다. 우리 각자는 굳은 신념을 가지고 있습니다.  그리고 우리가 힘든 시간을 가질 때, 우리는 국가로의 큰 결정을 내릴 때, 필요하다면 열정을 흔들고 또 논쟁을 흔듭니다.  그건 오늘 밤 이후로도 변하지 않을 겁니다, 변해서도 않됩니다.  ​​우리가 가진 그러한 논쟁은 우리 자유의 징표입니다.  지금 우리가 이런 얘기를 하면서도 우리는 멀리 있는 나라들의 사람들이 중요한 문제를 가지고 그냥 논쟁할 기회와 우리들이 오늘 한 것과 같은 투표를 할 수 있는 기회를 가지기 위해 그들의 목숨을 걸고 있다는 것을 잊을 수는 없습니다

(박수)

그러나 우리의 차이에도 불구하고, 우리들의 대부분은 미국의 미래에 대한 특정 희망을 공유하고  있습니다.   우리는 우리의 아이들이 최고의 학교와 최고의 교사들에 접할 수 있는 나라에서 성장하기를 원합니다.

(박수)

기술과 발견과 혁신의 글로벌 리더로서의 유산에 걸맞는 국가. 모든 좋은 일자리와 이에 따른 신규 사업으로,우리는 우리의 아이들이채무로 부담되지 않고, 불평등에 의해 약화되지 않고, 온난화가 진행되는 행성의 파괴적인 힘에 의해 위협받지 않는 미국에서 살기를 원합니다.  .

(박수)

우리는 안전하고 존경받고 전세계가 부러워하는 세계에서 가장 강한, 역사상 가장 좋은 군대라고 알려진 군대가 지켜주는 나라를 전해주고 싶습니다.

(박수)

뿐만 아니라 이 전쟁의 시간 이후 자신감을 가지고 모든 인간을 위한 자유와 존엄성의 약속으로 건설되는 평화를 이룩하기 위해 움직임니다.  우리는 너그러운 미국, 자비심을 가진 미국, 관용이 있는 미국, 우리의 학교에서 “깃발에 대한 우리의 맹세”를 하고 공부하는 이민자의 딸이 가진 꿈을 포용해주는 미국을 믿습니다.  

(박수)

가까운 길 모퉁이 너머 삶을 보는 시카고 남쪽에 있는 어린 소년에게.

(박수)

그리고 제가 여러분들 표의 취득 여부를 불문하고 저는 여러분들 목소리를 들었고, 여러분들에게 배웠고, 해서 나를 더 나은 대통령으로 만들어 주었습니다.  그리고 여러분들의 이야기 및 고투와 함께 저는 내 앞에 주어진 해야할 일과 미래에 대한 그 어느 때보다도 굳은 결의와 영감을 가지고 백악관으로 돌아갑니다.

(박수)

의사나 과학자, 엔지니어 또는 기업가, 외교관 또는 대통령되고 싶다-. 우리가 공유하는 비전입니다- 고 하는 노스 캐롤라이나 가구 노동자의 자녀에게  그 것이 바로 우리가 공유하는 비넌이며 우리가 앞으로 가야할 곳입니다. 

(박수)

오늘 밤 여러분은 평소처럼 정치가 아닌 행동에 투표했습니다.

(박수)

여러분은 우리들의 것이 아닌 여러분들의 작장에 초점을 맞추기 위해 우리를 뽑았습니다. 그리고 앞으로몇 주와 몇 개월 안에 양당의 지도자들을 접촉하여 우리 모두 함께만이 해결할 수 있는 과제를 함께 극복하기 위한 협력을 기대합니다; 정부의 재정적자를 줄이고, 세금 코드를 개혁하고, 우리의 이민시스템을 수정하고, 우리들을 외국산 석유로부터 자유롭게 할 것입니다.   우리가 해야 할 일이 더 있습니다. 

(박수)

그곳이 바로 우리가 가야할 곳입니다.  이제 우리는 거기 도착하는 방법에 대해, 때로는 치열하게, 동의하지 않습니다.  지난 2세기 동안이나 그랬던 것 처럼 진보는 들쑥날쑥하게 올 것이다. 그건 항상 직선이 없습니다. 항상 부드러운 경로도 아닙니다.  이 것 자체만으로, 우리가 공통적인 희망과 꿈을 가지고 있다는 인식이 정체상황에서 끝나지 않을 것이며, 우리들의 모든 문제를 해결하지도 않을 것이며, 아니면 합의를 하려는 힘든 일을 대체하지도 않을 것이며, 또 이 나라를 앞으로 나아가게 하기 위한 어려운 절충을 할 것입니다. 그러나 일반적인 결합이 우리가 시작해야 하는 곳입니다. 우리 경제는 회복하고 있습니다.  10년동안의 전쟁이 종료되고 있습니다.  긴 캠페인은 이제 끝났습니다.

(박수)

나는 오늘 미국의 직장에서 정신을 보았기 때문에 희망적입니다.  나는 그 것을 가족 비지니스의 주인들이 이웃을 해고하기 보다는 지신의 급료을 깎고, 친구가 일자리를 잃는 것을 보기보다는 자신의 노동시간을 줄이는 근로자들에게서 보았습니다.   나는 다리를 잃은 후에 재입대를 하는 병사들과 그들 자신의 뒤를 보아주는 동료가 있음을 알기 때문에 어둠과 위험속의 계단을 뛰어 오르는 해군특수부대 실의 병사들에게서 보았습니다. 

(박수)

그리고 바로 며칠 전 오하이오주 맨토에서 한 아버지가 자신의 8 살짜리 딸의 긴 백혈병과 투병에 들어간 의료비용 때문에 가족이 가진 모든 것을 잃을 뻔 하다 보험회사가 그녀의 치료비 부담을 중지할 무렵에 불과 몇 달 전에 통과된 의료서비스 개혁법안으로 구제된 것을 보았습니다. 

(박수)

오바마; 그러나 귀하의 일이 끝난 것은 아닙니다.  우리 민주주의에서 시민의 역할은 투표로만 끝나지 않습니다.  미국은 한 번도 우리에게 어떤 일이 수행 될 것이라고 얘기한 적이 없습니다.  오히려 우리들이 어렵고 실망스럽지만 필요한 일을 어떻게 같이 할 수 있는지 자치에 대한 것입니다. 그 것이 우리들이 기초로 삼은 원칙입니다.

(박수)

이 나라는 다른 어느 국가보다 더 많은 부를 가지고 있지만 그 것이 우리를 부자로 만드느 게 아닙니다.  우리는 역사적으로 가장 강력한 군대를 가지고 있지만 그 군대가 우리를 강하게 만든 것은 아닙니다.  우리의 대학, 우리의 문화를 세계의 모두가 부러워하지만, 그 것들이 세계의 모든 사람들을 우리나라로 오게 하는 것은 아닙니다.  미국을 아주 뛰어난 나라로 만드는 것은지구상에서 가장 다양한 나라를 같이 묶어주는 유대관계입니다.  우리의 운명은 공유되었고, 이 나라는 우리가 서로와 미래 세대에게 어떤 특정 의무를 가지고 있음을 받아 들일 때만이 유지될 수 있다는 믿음입니다.   수 많은 미국인들이 싸우고 이를 위해 죽은 자유는 권리와 책임감을 함께 가져온다.. 그 권리와 책임감 사이에 사랑, 자선, 의무, 그리고 애국심이 있습니다.  그 것들이 바로 미국을 위대하게 만드는 것입니다.

(박수)

난 그 아빠하고 얘기를 나우었을 뿐만 아니라 그 아빠의 놀라운 딸을 만날 수 있는 기회를 거졌습니다.  그리고 그 아버지가 군중들에게 얘기했을 때그 방의 모든 부모들의 눈에 눈물을 보였습니다.  왜냐면 그 어린 소녀는 우리 자신들의 아이였을 수도 있었기 때문입니다.  그리고 모든 미국인들이 그녀의 미래가 밝은 것이 되기를 바랐습니다.  그 것이 바로 우리들 미국인입니다.  그게 바로 제가 정말로 여러분들의 대통령으로서 자랑스러운 나라입니다.

(박수)

나는 뉴저지와 뉴욕의 해안가에서 각 정당 지도자와 정부의 각급 레벨의 지도자가 지역 사회의 끔찍한 폭풍의 잔해로부터의 재건을 돕기 위해 자신들의 이견을 옆으로 치워버리는 걸 보았습니다. 

(박수)

그리고 오늘 밤, 우리는 우리가 겪은 모든 고난과 워싱턴의 모든 불만에도,불구하고, 저는 우리의 미래에 대해 오늘처럼 희망적으로 본 적이 없습니다.

(박수)

나는 미국에 대해 더 이상 희망적인 적이 없었습니다.  그리고 여러분들이 그 희망을 유지하도록 요청합니다.  나는 맹목적인 낙관론을 얘기하는 게 아닙니다.  나는 앞길의 거대한 임무나 우리 앞길의 장애물을 그냥 무시하는 식의 희망인 맹목적 낙관론을 얘기하는 게 아닙니다.  난 우리가 단지 사이드라인에 앉아 있거나 싸움을 회피하는 이상주의에 대한 얘기를 하는게 아닙니다.  난 항상 희망이란, 그에 대한 모든 반대되는 증거에도 불구하고,  도달하려고 하는 용기를 갖고 있는 한, 계속 일을 하는 한, 우리가 싸우고 있는 한, 보다 나은 어떤 것이 우리를 기다린다고 우리 마음 안에서 고집스럽게 주장하는 것입니다. 

(박수)

미국,   나는 우리가 우리가 이룩한 발전 위에 쌓아 올리고, 중산층을 위한 새로운 일자리 및 새로운 기회와 새로운 안전을 위해 싸움을 계속 할 거라 믿습니다.  나는 우리가 우리의 건국공로자들의 약속, 만일 여러분들이 열심히 일을 하고자 하는 경우, 당신이 누구인지, 어디에서 왔는지, 어떻게 생겼는지, 어디를 사랑하는지는 상관이 없다는 생각을 유지할 수 있다고  믿습니다.  그것은 당신이 흑인이든 백인이든, 히스패닉이든 아시아인이든, 미국원주민이든 젊든 나이가 들었든, 부자든 가난하든, 정상인이든 장애인이든, 동성애자든 아니든 여러분들은 여기 미국에서 노력을 할 의사만 있다면 성공할 수가 있습니다

(박수)

난 우리가 우리 정치의 주장대로 나누어져 있지 않기 때문에 함께 이 미래를 점유할 수 있다고 믿습니다. 우리는 전문가들이 믿고 있는 것 만큼 냉소적이 아닙니다.  우리는 우리의 개인 야망의 합계보다 더 크며, 우리는 붉은 주 (州)와 푸른 주 (州)의 컬렉션보다 더 남아 있습니다. 우리는 미합중국이며 앞으로도 영원히 미합중국으로 있을 겁니다.

(박수)

그리고 여러분의 도움과 하나님의 은혜로 우리는 앞으로 나아가는 우리의 여행을 계속하고 우리가 왜 지구상에서 가장 위대한 나라에 살고 있는지를 세계가 알게 해 줄 것입니다. 미국이여  감사합니다.  신의 가호가 있기를. 하나님이 미국을 축복해 주시기를.

(박수)

번역:  무 영수

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 수 날짜sort
401 일반 [이야기속으로] 위기의 중년-완결 file sohee1004 2860 2012-11-26
400 일반 [이야기속으로] 위기의 중년-5 file sohee1004 2675 2012-11-25
399 일반 Origin of O.K. - Ask Minoo #2 sohee1004 20481 2012-11-21
398 일반 [타임해설] 백인여성들이 체중감량수술을 많이 하는 이유 file sohee1004 3847 2012-11-20
397 공무원영어기출 공무원영어 20년기출문제 file [1] chanyi 1226 2012-11-18
396 공무원영어기출 공무원 영어기출문제 총정리 file chanyi 1452 2012-11-18
395 일반 [이야기속으로] 위기의 중년-4 file sohee1004 872 2012-11-17
394 일반 [이야기속으로] 위기의 중년-3 file sohee1004 1061 2012-11-14
393 일반 Speaking English - Talking about your age sohee1004 350 2012-11-13
» 명연설 The full transcript from President Obama’s acceptance speech file chanyi 3234 2012-11-10
391 일반 [이야기 속으로] 위기의 중년-2 file sohee1004 1095 2012-11-09
390 일반 [이야기 속으로] 위기의 중년 file sohee1004 1194 2012-11-04
389 일반 Lesson 63 - Would you like...? (polite requests and invitations) - Learn English with Jennifer sohee1004 255 2012-11-02
388 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스형독해 200문제 file [1] chanyi 1916 2012-11-01
387 Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스어휘120제&문법100제 file [1] chanyi 1389 2012-11-01
386 일반 Basic English Grammar - Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb sohee1004 36990 2012-10-27
385 일반 English Modal Verbs | Can - Could - May - Might sohee1004 341 2012-10-24
384 일반 Lesson 62 - Present Progressive (questions) - Learn English with Jennifer sohee1004 197 2012-10-24
383 일반 수학 잘하는 아이로 키우는 법 file chanyi 1861 2012-10-23
382 미드로영어공부 6th 대본 sohee1004 1130 2012-10-19
본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화