You cannot see this page without javascript.

대졸신입

대구에서 1남 1녀 중 장남으로 태어났으며, 부모님의 맞벌이로 인해서 2살 때부터 할머니 할아버지에게서 자랐습니다. 할아버지 할머니께서는 늘 저에게 가족의 소중함을 일깨워 주셨기 때문에, 지금도 가족이 얼마나 중요한지 확실하게 잘 알고 있습니다. 또한 어른들의 가르침을 받고 자라서인지 예절바르다는 이야기를 종종 듣곤 합니다.

I am the first-born son of my parents and have an younger sister. Since I was two years old, I had been raised by my grand parents because at that time both of my parents worked. My grand parents always taught me the importance of a family so I am certainly aware of how important a family is up to now. I am often said to be very polite maybe due to the fact that I was raised by my old grand parents.

어릴 적부터 매우 내성적이고 소심하여 부모님께서는 저를 태권도, 웅변 등 자신감을 기르는 교육을 많이 시켜주셨습니다. 그래서 지금은 매우 활발하고 활동적으로 행동하고 개방적인 사고로 생활하고 있습니다. 그래서 많은 친구들을 가지고 있는데 친구들은 저를 많이 따르고 저도 친구들을 아주 잘 따릅니다.

I used to be introspective and timid when I was young so that my parents educated me a few subjects such as Taekwondo and speech to instill confidence. As a result, I became a very active and outgoing young man with an open and flexible mind. That's why I have a lot of friends and I have built a very firm and reliable friendship with them.

초등학교 때부터 과학, 기술서적이나 TV 프로그램 등에 많이 관심을 가졌었습니다. 그리고 중학교 때는 라디오조립, 발명 등 여러 가지 과학부분에 제 소질을 보였는데, 대회에 나가 입상도 여러 차례 했었습니다. 그래서 손재주가 뛰어나다는 이야기도 주위에서 많이 들었습니다.

From my elementary school, I have been interested in scientific books and TV programs. Also, I fully expressed my talent in making a electronic radio by myself and inventing new devices from my own idea at my middle school. I was also awarded in a few academic competitions so I was often said that I was dexterous.

이하 첨부파일참조

대졸신입3.hwp

#영어자기소개예문, #영어자기소개, #영문자기소개샘플, #영문자기소개, #영어면접, #영문자기소개서, #영작, #영어자기소개서, #selfintroduction, #introducingmyself

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 수 날짜
본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화