You cannot see this page without javascript.

팝송감상바로가기
youtube:T73WhWTawCE

Love of My Life

Queen

Love of my life- you've hurt me,
내 평생의 사랑, 당신은 나에게 상처를 주었어요
You've broken my heart and now you leave me.
내 마음을 아프게 하고 날 떠나버렸죠
Love of my life can't you see,
내 사랑, 그걸 모르시겠어요?
Bring it back, bring it back,
그 사랑을 되돌려 줘요, 되돌려 주세요
Don't take it away from me,
내게서 빼앗아가지 말아요
because you don't know, what it means to me.
당신은 모르실 거예요, 그 사랑이 내게 어떤 의미인지

Love of my life don't leave me,
내 소중한 사람, 날 떠나지 말아요
You've taken my love, you now desert me,
내 사랑을 받아들이고 이젠 날 버리는군요
Love of my life can't you see,
내 사랑이여, 모르시겠어요?
Bring it back, bring it back,
그 사랑을 되돌려 줘요, 되돌려 주세요
Don't take it away from me because
내게서 빼앗아 가지 말아요
you don't know - what it means to me.
당신은 모르실 겁니다 - 그 사랑이 내게 얼마나 큰 의미인지

You will remember when this is blown over
이 모든 것이 사라지면 당신도 기억하게 될 거예요
And everything's all by the way -
이 모든 일이 다 지나가면 말이죠

When I grow older
나이가 든 후
I will be there at your side
난 당신 곁에 있게 될 겁니다
To remind you how I still love you
내가 아직까지도 얼마나 당신을 사랑하는지 말해주기 위해...
I still love you
내가 얼마나 여전히 그대를 사랑하는지..

Back - hurry back,
돌아와요 - 어서 돌아와요
Please bring it back home to me,
제발 내게 사랑을 돌려줘요
because you don't know what it means to me -
당신은 그 사랑이 내게 뭘 의미하는지 몰라요
Love of my life...
내 평생의 사랑이여
Love of my life...
내 평생의 사랑이여...

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 수sort 날짜
공지 팝송 289곡 분석 및 가사 file [4] chanyi 13914 2011-02-26

팝송으로 영어공부하기 John Denver - Annie´s Song 존덴버 file

Annie`s Song John Denver anniessong학습지.hwp You fill up my senses 당신은 내 마음을 풍성하게 해줘요 Like a night in the forest 숲속에서 맞이하는 밤처럼 Like the mountains in springtime 봄날의 포근한 ...

• 2015-08-04

팝송으로 영어공부 Edelweiss(에델바이스) - Christopher Plummer (크리스토퍼 플러머) file

Edelweiss-Christopher Plummer & Julie Andrews edelweiss학습지.hwp Edelweiss,Edelweiss, Every morning you greet me, Small and White, Clean and bright You look happy to meet me.. Blossoms of snow ma...

• 2015-08-04

[팝송으로 영어공부] Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin file

Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin If your lips are moving, if your lips are moving 네 입술이 움직인다면, 네 입술이 움직인다면 If your lips are moving, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', baby 네 입술이 움...

• 2018-01-04

[팝송으로 영어공부] Boyz To Men - End Of The Road file

End Of The Road -Boyz ll Men Girl you know we belong together 우리가 서로 함께 할 운명이라는걸 당신도 알고 있잖아요 I have no time for you to be playing with my heart like this 난 당신이 내 마음을 혼...

• 2015-12-06

[팝송으로 영어공부] Mocca - Happy file

Mocca - Happy.hwp Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries, 인생은 정말 아름다워 Sometimes It's afraid Filled with Worries 가끔은 근심으로 가득 찬 인생이 두려울 때도 있지만 Don't be afraid, When Things Go Wron...

• 2015-10-04

[팝송으로 영어공부] Queen - Love of my life file

Love of My Life Queen Love of my life- you've hurt me, 내 평생의 사랑, 당신은 나에게 상처를 주었어요 You've broken my heart and now you leave me. 내 마음을 아프게 하고 날 떠나버렸죠 Love of my life ca...

• 2017-11-27

팝송으로 영어공부 Ben - Michael Jackson 마이클잭슨 file

Michael Jackson -Ben ben학습지.hwp Ben, the two of us need look no more 벤, 우리 두사람 더이상 다른데 볼 필요없어 We both found what we were looking for 우리가 찾던걸 찾았으니까 With a friend to call ...

• 2015-08-04

[팝송으로 영어공부] Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova (Once) file

원스(Once) - Falling Slowly 가사/해석 falling slowly(빈칸).hwp I don't know you but I want you all the more for that. 난 당신을 모르지만 그러기에 더욱 더 당신을 원해. Worlds fall through me and always...

• 2015-10-13

[팝송으로 영어공부] Mine - Taylor Swift file

​Mine - Taylor Swift ​ Ohh, oh, oh, oh, oh Ohh, ​oh, oh, oh, oh ​ You were in college working part time waiting tables Left a small town, never looked back I was the flight risk with the fear of falli...

• 2015-11-28

[팝송으로 영어공부] Adele - Set fire to the rain file

Set fire to the rain 1.hwp Set Fire To The Rain I let it fall, my heart 난 무너뜨렸어, 내 마음 And as it fell you rose to claim it 그리고 무너지자 넌 분연히 일어났어 It was dark and I was over 암흑이...

• 2017-11-20

[팝송으로 영어공부] Hoobastank - The Reason file [1]

Hoobastank-the reason-practice.pdf Hoobastank-the reason-(hard).pdf Hoobastank - The Reason I'm not a perfect person 난 완벽한 사람이 아니야 As many things i wish i didn't do 내가 하지 말았어야 했던 ...

• 2015-04-25

[팝송으로 영어공부] In Love With You - Dana Winner file [2]

In Love With You by Dana Winner In love with you, No one but you Can't live without you I just need to be with you 사랑에 빠졌어요, 바로 당신과 당신 없이는 살 수 없어요. 단지 함께 있고 싶을 뿐이예요. ...

• 2015-01-25

Leann Rimes - Can`t Fight The Moon Light -(Coyote Ugly Ost) file [2]

Can't fight the moonlight 달빛을 피할 수 없어요 -sung by Leann Rimes Under a lover's sky Gonna be with you And no one's gonna be around if you think that you won't fall Well just wait until Til the su...

• 2003-12-17

You're The One - The Carpenters file

You're The One - The Carpenters Every night, every day, you're the one I always dream of. Every line of your face is sketched so plain inside my heart. You've grown so deep inside of me. You're every...

• 2012-01-31
본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화