You cannot see this page without javascript.

팝송감상바로가기

Beautiful World - 조수미

조회 수 3398 추천 수 0 2011.11.01 09:54:25

6.beautiful world 조수미.hwp

Beautiful World

-sung by 조수미-

1) If I could change the world for just one day,

To make it better for one moment,

I'd lift the sorrowful veil,

And recount the tale of a people

Longing for laughter,

Longing for love.

I'd free the prisoners of sadness,

So they can sing in the street

To music so sweet,

And they'll never l look back in sorrow,

Only in love.

Beautiful world ,

Light of love,

Light of life, just like a star

Meant to guide us

To the safety of a harbour known as paradise.

Beautiful world,

It's just a beautiful dream,

Beautiful dream...

I would embrace the broken-hearted,

I'd take the pain that they felt,

And make it all melt to a river

Raging with laughter,

Raging with love.

If I could change the world...

아름다운 세상

단 하루만이라도 내가 세상을 바꿀 수만 있다면

한순간이라도 더 나은 세상으로 만들 거예요

슬픔의 베일을 걷어 올려 버리고

사람들 살아가는 이야기를 새롭게 쓸 거예요

웃는 사람들을 갈망하고

사랑을 갈망하도록

슬픔의 죄수들을 풀어 줄 거예요

그래서 그들이 길거리에서 노래를 부르도록 말이죠

달콤한 음악을

그들이 결코 슬픔을 다시보지 않도록 말이에요

사랑으로만 말이죠

아름다운 세상

사랑으로 밝게

삶을 밝게... 별처럼 말이에요

우리들을 이끄는 별 말입니다.

천국으로 알려진 안전한 항구로...

아름다운 세상

아름다운 꿈처럼 말이에요

아름다운 꿈..

난 상심한 사람들을 껴안아 줄 거예요

그들이 느꼈던 고통을 내가 안겠어요

강으로 그 고통을 녹여 흘러 보내고 싶어요

웃는 사람들과 흥겨워하면서

사랑과 같이 흥분하며...

만약에 내가 세상을 바꿀 수만 있다면....

<단어 및 어구해설>

* sorrowful veil: 슬픔으로 가려진 베일

* recount: --을 자세히 말하다, 상술하다, 이야기하다(narrate).

열거하다(enumerate).

* broken-hearted: 상심한 사람들

* Rage :격노,분노. 격노하다, 날뛰다.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 수 날짜
공지 팝송 289곡 분석 및 가사 file [4] chanyi 13914 2011-02-26

You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban file

You_Raise_Me_Up.hwp popsong-you raise me up.hwp When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary 내 영혼이 힘들고 지칠때 When troubles come and 괴로움이 밀려와 my heart burdened be 나의 마음을 무겁게 할때 The...

• 2012-01-17

Listen to my heart - Gareth Gates file

Listen to my heart Gareth Gates-레쓰비CF송 10.listentomyheart gareth gates.hwp Endlessly1) Every time I look into your eyes I see forever I don't know why I see it But every time we touch 2) I feel al...

• 2011-11-01

Incomplete - Backstreet Boys file

9.incomplete bsb.hwp Incomplete- Backstreet Boys Empty spaces fill me up with holes Distant faces with no place left to go Without you within me I can't find no rest 1)Where I'm going is anybody's gue...

• 2011-11-01

Get The Party Started - Pink file

Get The Party Started (파티를 시작 하세요) Sung by Pink (핑크) 8.get the party started pink.hwp I'm coming up So you better get this party started I'm coming up So you better get this party started Ge...

• 2011-11-01

Angel Eyes - Sting file

Angel Eyes (영화 라스베가스를떠나며 삽입곡) -sung by Sting - 7.angel eyes sting.hwp Have you ever had the feeling 1) That the world's gone and Left you behind? Have you ever had the feeling 1) That yo...

• 2011-11-01

Beautiful World - 조수미 file

6.beautiful world 조수미.hwp Beautiful World -sung by 조수미- 1) If I could change the world for just one day, To make it better for one moment, I'd lift the sorrowful veil, And recount the tale of a ...

• 2011-11-01

Early in the Morning file

5.earlyinthemorning.hwp Early in the Morning - Cliff Richard Evening is the time of day I find nothing much to say 1) Don‘t know what to do But I come to When it‘s early in the morning Over by the win...

• 2011-11-01

Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion file

Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion 3.becauseyoulovedme.hwp For all those times you stood by me For 1)all the truth that you made me see For all the joy you brought to my life For all the wrong that yo...

• 2011-11-01

Don't Push Me - Sweetbox file

Don't Push Me (강요하지 마) Sung by Sweetbox (스위트박스) 2.don't push me sweetbox.hwp I'm a love 'em and leave 'em Touch and tease 'em kinda girl I'm the perfect type for one wild night Yeah, I suffo...

• 2011-11-01

Burn - Usher file [1]

Burn (태워버려) Sung by Usher (어셔) 1.burn usher.hwp burn학습지.hwp But I don't understand why See it's burning me to hold onto this I know this is something I gotta do But (that) don't mean I want t...

• 2011-11-01

Let It Be - The Beatles file

Let it be When I find myself in times of trouble 내가 근심의 시기에 처해 있을때 Mother Mary comes to me 어머니께서 다가와 Speaking words of wisdom, let it be 지혜의 말씀을 해주셨어. 순리에 맡기거라 ...

• 2011-06-18

Beatles - I will file

i will(beatles)빈칸.hwp i will(beatles).hwp I Will who knows how long I've loved you 내가 당신을 이렇게 오랫동안 사랑했다는 것을 누가 알까요 you know I love you still 내가 아직도 당신을 사랑한다는 걸 ...

• 2011-06-18

Air Supply - All Out Of Love

All out of Love - Air Supply I'm lying alone with my head on the phone 난 전화기를 머리에 대고 누워있어요. Thinking of you till it hurts 아플 때까지 그대를 생각하면서 I know you hurt too but what else...

• 2011-04-24

Angel Of The Morning - Juice Newton

Angel Of The Morning - Juice Newton There'll be no strings to bind your hands 그대 두 손을 묶을 끈은 어디에도 없을 거예요 Not if my love can find your heart 나의 사랑이 그대 마음을 찾아내지 못한다면요...

• 2011-04-24

High - Lighthouse family file [2]

High - Lighthouse Family from Postcards From Heaven. 1997 When you're close to tears, remember (힘들어서 눈물 짓게 될 때면, 기억해요) Some day it'll all be over (언젠간 다 끝날거라고) One day we're go...

• 2011-04-24
본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화