You cannot see this page without javascript.

팝송감상바로가기

Goodbye

제시카

can see the pain living in your eyes
당신 눈에 고인 아픔을 알 수 있어요

and I know how hard you try
당신이 얼마나 노력했는지도 알아요

You deserve to have so much more
당신은 더 많은 사랑을 받을만 해요

I can feel your hurt and I sympathize
당신의 아픔도 느낄 수가 있고 동감해요

And I'll never criticize all you ever meant to my life
그리고 내 삶에 커다란 존재였던 당신을 나무라진 않겠어요

I don't want to let you down
당신을 실망시키고 싶지 않아요

I don't want to lead you on
당신을 속이고 싶지도 않아요

I don't want to hold you back from where you might belong
당신이 마땅히 있어야 할 곳으로 가지 못하게 막지도 않겠어요

후렴

You would never ask me why my heart is so disguised
왜 저의 본심을 숨겼느냐고 당신은 묻지도 않을 거에요

But I just can't live a lie anymore
하지만 더이상 거짓된 삶을 살수가 없어요

I would rather hurt myself than to ever make you cry
당신을 울게 하느니 차라리 제가 고통을 당하겠어요

But there's nothing left to say
하지만 이말 밖엔 달리 할말이 없군요

but goodbye
안녕이라는 말밖에..

You deserve a chance at the kind of love
당신은 그런 사랑의 기회를 얻을 자격이 있어요

I'm not sure I'm worthy of
내가 당신에게 가치가 있는지 모르겠군요

Losing you is painful for me
당신을 떠나보내는건 고통스러워요

I don't want to let you down
당신을 실망시키고 싶지 않아요

I don't want to lead you on
당신을 속이고 싶지도 않아요
반복...

I don't want to hold you back from where you might belong
당신이 마땅히 있어야 할 곳으로 가지 못하게 막지도 않겠어요
반복..
후렴 반복

You would never ask me why my heart is so disguised
왜 저의 본심을 숨겼느냐고 당신은 묻지도 않을거예요
반복..

But I just can't live a lie anymore
하지만 더이상 거짓된 삶을 살수가 없어요
반복..

I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry
당신을 울게 하느니 차라리 제가 고통을 당하겠어요
반복..

But there's nothing left to try
하지만 노력하는 수 밖에 없어요

and though it's gonna hurt us both
우리 두 사람 모두 고통스럽겠지만

there's just no other way
달리 어찌할 수가 없어요

than to say goodbye
안녕이라고 말밖에는...
Jessica - Goodbye.jpg
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 수 날짜
공지 팝송 289곡 분석 및 가사 file [4] chanyi 13914 2011-02-26

[팝송으로 영어공부] Dido - Thank you file

Dido - Thank you Thank you 듣기.hwp My tea's gone cold 차는 싸늘하게 식어버리고 I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all 왜 침대에서 일어날 수 없는지 모르겠어요 The morning rain clouds up my window a...

• 2014-11-09

[팝송으로 영어공부] Today My Life Begins - Bruno Mars file

Today is My Life Begains - Bruno Mars (오늘은 내 인생의 시작이에요) I've been working hard so long 난 오랫동안 열심히 노력했어요 Seems like pain has been my only friend ​고통이 내 유일한 친구인 것 처...

• 2014-09-08

[팝송으로 영어공부] Hey You - Pink Floyd file

Hey You - sung by Pink Floyd (Roger Waters) Hey you, out there in the cold Hey you, 추위 속 거기 Hey you, Getting lonely, getting old Hey you, 외롭게 늙어가고 계신가요? Can you feel me? 절 느껴보실래...

• 2014-09-07

[팝송으로 영어공부] Just the way you are - Bruno mars file [1]

[팝송으로 영어공부] Just the way you are - Bruno mars just the way you are 가사.hwp bruno mars-just the way you are 빈칸.hwp bruno mars-just the way you are 정답.hwp Verse 1 Oh her eyes, her eyes. Make...

• 2014-08-06

[팝송으로 영어공부] Jessica - Goodbye file

Goodbye 제시카 can see the pain living in your eyes 당신 눈에 고인 아픔을 알 수 있어요 and I know how hard you try 당신이 얼마나 노력했는지도 알아요 You deserve to have so much more 당신은 더 많은 사...

• 2014-07-07

Micheal Buble (마이클부블레) - Home file

Micheal Buble (마이클부블레) - Home home.hwp [팝송으로 영어공부] Another summer day has come and gone away ​또 다른 여름날이 왔다 갔습니다 In Paris or Rome ​파리와 로마에서 보냈던 but I wanna go home ...

• 2014-06-25

Daniel Boone - Beautiful Sunday file

Beautiful Sunday - Daniel Boone beautiful sunday.hwp Sunday morning rock with the lark I think I'll take a walk in the park Hey hey hey it's a beautiful day 일요일 아침 일찍 일어나 난 공원에서 산책을 ...

• 2014-06-25

Taylor Swift - Mean file [1]

taylor swift-mean.hwp You, with your words like knives 칼과 검과 무기같은 말들을 and swords and weapons that you use against me 내게 겨누는 너 You have knocked me off my feet again 또 다시 날 쓰러뜨렸...

• 2014-06-08

Do You Want To Build A Snowman? - Kristen Bell file

Elsa? 엘사 언니? Do you 나랑 같이 Wanna build 밖에 나가서 A snowman? 눈사람 만들래? Come on, let's 나와서 나랑 Go and play! 같이 놀자! I never see 요즘 난 언니를 You anymore 볼 수가 없었어 Come out 통...

• 2014-05-31

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours file

[Jason Mraz - I'm yours 한글가사] Well you done done me and you bet I felt it 그대가 내게로 왔고 내가 느꼈음을 당신도 알거에요 I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted 냉정해지려 해봤지만 ...

• 2014-05-29

For The First Time In Forever - Kristen Bell file [1]

Anna: The window is open, so's that door 창문이 열리고, 문도 열렸어! I didn't know they did that anymore 난 그들이 더이상 열릴 수 있는지도 몰랐었지 Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates? 우리...

• 2014-05-27

Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver file [1]

John Denver / Take Me Home Country Roads Almost heaven West Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains Shenandoah River Life is old there older than the trees Younger than the mountains growing like breeze 웨스트 ...

• 2014-05-27

F.R.David - Words file [1]

F.R.David - Words Words don't come easy to me How can I fine a way to make you see I love you Words don't come easy 가사가 잘 떠오르지 않아요 어떻게 하면 내 사랑을 당신께 보여줄 수 있을까요 가사가 떠...

• 2014-05-24

The Water is Wide - Karla Bonoff file

The Water is Wide - Karla Bonoff The water is wide, I can't cross over And neither have I wings to fly Give me a boat that can carry two And both shall row, my love and I 바다가 너무 넓어 건널 수가 없...

• 2014-05-24

25 Minutes - Michael Learns To Rock file

25 minutes - michael learn to rock.hwp Michael Learns To Rock - 25 Minutes ​ After sometime I've finally made up my mind She is the girl And I really want to make her mine 시간이 흐른뒤에 난 마음을 굳...

• 2014-05-19
본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화