| 35. however ~ (no matter how ~)|
However 형용사 + S + 조동사 + 동사
No matter how 형용사 + S + 동사
>>복합 관계 대명사의 양보의 부사절
whoever (= no matter who ~) : 누가 ~할지라도
whomever (= no matter whom ~) : 누구를 ~할지라도
whichever (= no matter which ~) : 어느것을 ~할지라도
whatever (= no matter what ~) : 무엇을 ~할지라도
* Whoever may say so, I can't believe it.
* Whomever you may love, you must marry her.
* Whichever you may choose, you will be pleased.
* Whatever you may say, I won't change my mind.
>>복합 관계부사의 양보의 부사절
* Wherever you may go, I'll follow you.
* However hard you may try, you can't finish it.
․ No matter how [hard it will be / it will be hard], we will pass on the exam.
․ Today, roads are crowded however [we build many / many we build], and building them destroys nature.
․ No matter how [countries may seem different / different countries may seem], no matter what conflicts drive their governments to declare war, people of various cultures honor their war dead in similar ways.