You cannot see this page without javascript.

Learn the meaning and origin of an idiom in English, as well as a lot of vocabulary, in this simple comprehension lesson. You'll also be training yourself to listen and understand in English.

엮인글 :
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 수sort 날짜

English Vocabulary - the face and hair

Learn all about how to talk about the various parts of the face and the different types of hair we have on our faces!

• 2014-01-19

English Vocabulary - ACTUALLY

'Actually' is actually used more often in conversation than you think. It has several uses in English, and is a common shortcut we use to correct someone or to emphasize something. In this lesson, you'll hear how to pronounce the word corre...

• 2014-01-19

Confused Words: WHO'S vs WHOSE

http://www.engvid.com/ In this lesson, you can overcome any confusion you feel about the meanings and usage of these two often-confused words -- WHO'S & WHOSE.

• 2014-01-14

English Vocabulary - Birth and Growing Up

http://www.engvid.com/ Plants are grown but we are not (in English)! Learn how to talk about where you were born, raised, and so on.

• 2014-01-18

.A lot, alot, lots, allot .

"A lot", "alot", "lots" or "allot"? These four small words cause confusion to native speakers of English and those learning English as a second language. This lesson will teach you the correct ways to use these words, with lots of examples.

• 2014-01-21

Phrasal Verbs in English - PULL

There are a lot of funny phrasal verbs in English that use the word 'pull'. In this lesson, I go over some of them.

• 2014-01-18

Everyday or every day?

Every day, people confuse everyday words in English. In this lesson we will see the big difference a little space between words can make, and how misunderstanding can happen because of it.

• 2014-01-20

How to use the word ABOVE in English

In this class, I'll teach you when and how to use the word ABOVE in English. You'll learn when we use the word "above" with measurements, and also when to use the word "below".

• 2014-02-01

English Vocabulary - WISH & HOPE

English Vocabulary - WISH & HOPE http://www.engvid.com/ This English lesson covers WISH and HOPE, and how and when to use these words. Don't forget to test your knowledge with the free quiz ... From: Learn English with Valen - Basic Eng...

• 2015-02-27

Lesson 4 - 'Driving' - English Vocabulary .

Vocabulary for the advanced English language learner. Lesson 4 topic: Idioms and sayings about driving.

• 2014-01-20

How to use the word OVER in English

Some English words have many uses. In this lesson we look at the usage of the word OVER, especially when talking about ages and speeds. I will talk about the word ABOVE in my next lesson.

• 2014-02-01

6 confusing words - small vs little, big vs large, tall vs high

'Small' and 'little' are synonyms, but sometimes it's difficult to know which one to use. In this English lesson we will look at some situations where you should use 'small' or 'little', or either one. We will also look at when we use 'big'...

• 2014-02-08

9 Homophones -- Commonly confused words in English

Homophones are words that sound the same, but mean different things. There are a lot of these in English, and they can be very confusing. In this lesson, I go over nine common sets of homophones.

• 2014-04-23

English Vocabulary - Roots - 'port'

Improve your English vocabulary by learning special "root" or "base" forms that let you understand many different words! In this lesson, I explain the root "port".

• 2014-01-21

Vocabulary - Beside and Besides

What is the difference between "beside" and "besides"? In this English class, I will teach you the different meanings of these words, how to use them in sentences and in some common expressions. This video will help you to improve your voca...

• 2014-02-23

American Slang - Lesson 5 .

Dialogues in this series of lessons are broken down to show the expressions, changes in pronunciation, and changes in grammar that are common in informal English. Levels: high intermediate to advanced.

• 2014-01-20

Learn English - OTHER, ANOTHER, OTHERS, THE OTHER, OTHERWISE

http://www.engvid.com You've seen the words other, the other, and another before, but in this lesson you'll see how they are used to identify numbers (plural/singular), a prior reference, and as transitions in essays, such as those on the I...

• 2014-01-13

Idioms and Phrasal Verbs - 'on'

If you have ever wanted an easy way to learn phrasal verbs or idioms with the preposition "on", this lesson is for you. Learn how the preposition is influenced by verbs and how it changes a verb's meaning.

• 2014-04-21

American Slang - Lesson 4

Dialogues in this series of lessons are broken down to show the expressions, changes in pronunciation, and changes in grammar that are common in informal English. Levels: high intermediate to advanced.

• 2014-01-17

Phrasal Verbs - FALL: fall for, fall in, fall behind, fall through...

Phrasal Verbs - FALL: fall for, fall in, fall behind, fall through... http://www.engvid.com Are you falling behind on your English lessons? I'll help you fall in line with the rest of us with this lesson on phrasal verbs using ... From: Eng...

• 2015-01-09
본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화