You cannot see this page without javascript.

0.jpg
http://www.engvid.com/ It's time to get off your ass, and pull off some advanced English learning! Learn a whole lot of new phrasal verbs, all using 'off'. Don't wait. Watch this lesson now... before someone makes off with it! http://www.engvid.com/phrasal-verbs-off/
Views: 17
icn_star_full_11x11.gif icn_star_full_11x11.gif icn_star_full_11x11.gif icn_star_full_11x11.gif icn_star_full_11x11.gif
1 ratings
Time: 11:39More in Education

원문출처 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joOIOfunLCw&feature=youtube_gdata

엮인글 :
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 수sort 날짜

일반 A Good Life: The Guide to Environmental Living

A Good Life: The Guide to Environmental Living 조화로운 삶, 친환경적으로 살아가기 아이폰으로 청취가능 writeCode('', "m565f81c46b8221d4e47d35bb19e4d3e32755") A Good Life The Guide to Environmental Living.hwp JIM BOULDEN, CNN Correspondent: The Hickman family has been trying to live a more environmentally friendly and ethical life since May of 2003. That’s when Leo Hickman’s employer, London’s Guardian newspaper, asked him to change his ways and write about it in a-yearlong column. 짐 볼든, CNN 기...

• 2010-03-28

일반 농구황제 마이클조던의 영어 성공명언 file

농구의황제 마이클조던의 영어 성공명언 '농구황제'라 불렸던 미국의 농구선수 마이클조던! 마이클조던은 13번의 시즌동안 기록한 평균 31.5점도 사상 최고를 기록했죠 마이클조던은 2003년에 은퇴를하고 현재 샬럿 밥캐츠 구단주랍니다. 나이키와 조던의 최고작인 '에어조던' 운동화는 아직까지도 상당한 인기를 받고 있죠! 마이클조던은 현재 골프를 즐기며, 식당, 자선사업 등으로 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있다고 하네요. 농구계의 황제, 농구계의 신이라 불리는 사나이, 마이클조던의 명언을 보도록 하겠습니다. To be successful you have...

• 2013-07-06

일반 외모 묘사하기 file

♧ 이런 질문 꼭 나온다 TOP 5 ♧ 이렇게 답해보자 밑줄 표시된 부분에 어휘를 갈아 끼우면서 패턴을 익혀 봅시다~ 1. What is your hairstyle? 헤어스타일이 어떤가요? 1. I have short hair. 머리가 짧습니다. curly hair 곱슬머리 long, black hair 길고 까만 머리 + Usage _ 헤어스타일을 나타낼 때는 'I have+헤어스타일'로 말합니다. 2. Do you have facial hair? 수염이 있습니까? 2. Yes, I have a beard. 네, 저는 턱수염이 있습니다. Yes, I have sideburns. 네, 구레나룻이 있습니다. No, I shave every day. 아니요, 저는 매일 ...

• 2012-04-18

일반 유용한 영어표현-You nailed it!

[You nailed it!] 미드영어와 미국 현지 젊은이들이 자주쓰는 표현들을 위주로 구성된 "너도 미국애들처럼 말해봐" 의 무료동영상 강의 중 하나로, You nailed it 이란 표현에 대한 설명이 담긴 영어회화 강의입니다. 출처: http://www.howtoteps.com/ *nail : n.못 // v.못 박는다. You nailed it! 상대방이 어떠한 어려운 일이나 행동을 행했을 때 상대방을 격려하거나 칭찬해주는 의미로 사용될 수 있는 표현 <예문> A:How did it go? Did your son ace the exams? 어떻게 됐니? 네 아들 시험 잘봤니? B:He nailed it! Although he fl...

• 2008-12-31

일반 The Shop of the Future

The Shop of the Future.hwp mp3다운: http://cfile29.uf.tistory.com/original/167DC51E4BB613BAA2A247 The Shop of the Future JIM BOULDEN, CNN Correspondent: Most shoppers don’t cause a media frenzy. But this was German Chancellor Angela Merkel pushing a trolley through “the shop of the future” at CeBIT. German retailer Metro wanted to show people how technology can change shopping. And Metro has the clout to transform the industry, the world over. GERD WOLFRAM, MD of Metro: We’re number one in Germa...

• 2010-04-03

일반 레스토랑에서 사용할 수 있는 유용한 영어 표현 file

A. 해외에 있는 레스토랑에서 식사를 할 경우 메뉴판에 있는 음식을 가리키며 시킬 수 있겠지만 이것으로 주문이 끝나는 것은 아닙니다. 식사를 주문하기에 앞서 음료를 주문하고, 식사를 주문할 때에도 애피타이저, 메인, 디저트 순으로 시키며, 웨이터가 고기를 익힌 정도, 사이드 디쉬(side dish)에 대해서도 물어봅니다. 외국 레스토랑에서 주문할 때의 상황과 이때 사용할 수 있는 유용한 표현 몇 가지를 다음과 같이 알려드립니다. 1. Waiter: Good evening. Would you like to see the drinks menu? 웨이터: 안녕하세요. 음료 메뉴...

• 2013-06-09

일반 하루 1문장 2000개 file [5]

실생활 유용한 표현입니다.

• 2012-02-27

일반 최고의 배우 송강호 file

아이폰으로 청취가능 writeCode('', "mcf267310732b3bd2c57ccae10a4390c82958") SongKang-hoBestActor.hwp [원문] Song Kang-ho was named the best actor in an international film festival recently. He was awarded the International Critics’ Prize for Best Actor at the Palm Springs International Film Festival in California. He starred in the movie “Secret Sunshine(밀양).” It was directed by Lee Chang-dong. His co-star Jeon Do-yeon already won the Best Actress award at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival with thi...

• 2010-03-07

일반 뉴욕타임즈에 비빔밥광고 file

아이폰으로 청취가능 뉴욕타임즈에_비빔밥광고.hwp Bibimbap is a representative Korean dish. It is made with cooked rice mixed with vegetables, beef and red pepper paste with an egg placed on top. Bibimbap appealed to Americans recently in a full-page advertisement in the Dec. 21 edition of the New York Times. The advertisement starts with "How about bibimbap for lunch today?" Under the heading, it shows a picture with brief description of the dish and information on Korean restaurants in Manhattan...

• 2010-02-16

일반 외모 묘사하기2

① What deas he look like? ② How tall is he? ③ How much does he weight? Heoght(키) He's tall. He's medium height. He's short. Build(덩치) He's skinny.(빼빼마른) He's thin.(마른) He's slender.(날씬한) He's medium build.(보통체격의) He's a little heavy.(약간 무거운) He's chubby.(통통한) He's overweight.(뚱뚱한) He's well-built(체격이 좋은) He's stock(dumpy).(땅딸막한) Face His face is round(동그란).=He has a round face. His face is over(갸름한).=He has a over face. His face is square(네모난).=He has...

• 2012-04-18

일반 한국소개(한글-Korean Language)

▶ 해외친구에게 우리의 언어인 한글을 소개해봅시다 Korean use their own unique alphabet, Hangeul. 한국인은 고유한 알파벳, 한글을 사용합니다. Hangeul was created under King Sejong in 1443. 한글은 1443년 세종대왕 통치 때 만들어졌습니다. Hangeul consists of 14 Consonants and 10 Vowels 한글은 자음 14개, 모음 10개로 구성됩니다. ☎ 우리나라 언어 한글을 소개할게요 I will tell you about Korean Language, Hangeul. We, Koreans use our own alphabet, Hangeul. Hangeul was invented under the great king Sejong. Kin...

• 2008-07-20

일반 아이폰 데뷔 file

아이폰으로 청취가능 writeCode('', "maf7b27a2115495cf8cf09f3e8a32f7f34345") 아이폰_데뷔.zip 아이폰_데뷔.hwp iPhone Debuts Apple's iPhone finally went on sale in Korea. The iPhone is a cell phone, an iPod, a video camera, and a mobile Internet with email and GPS maps. KT, the local mobile carrier which has with Apple to sell services for the iPhone, said it had received 53,000 before the . KT projects the sales of iPhone to fall anywhere between 200,000 to 500,000, which would be more than enough ...

• 2010-07-11

일반 택시탈때 유용한 택시영어 file

어디로 가실까요? 손님 Where to, sir(ma'am, lady)? 메트로폴리탄 박물관으로 가주세요. (Could you) take me to the Metropolitan Museum, please? or Metropolitan Museum, please. or I need to go to the Metropolitan Museum. 저기 왼쪽에 세워주세요. (Could you) let me off on the left(right, at the corner, in front of the red building) over there, please. or please stop on the right over there. 저기 교차로 지나서 세워주세요. or please drop me off past the intersection. is here OK? 얼마죠? How much do I owe ...

• 2013-06-09

일반 영어회화 관용표현

1. 전에 만나본 적이 있나요? Have we ever met before? 2. 낯이 많이 익습니다 You look very familiar 3. 저를 딴 사람과 혼동하시는 것 같습니다 You must have me mixed up with someone else 4. 뭐라고 부를까요? How should I address you? 5. 저 그 사람 잘 알아요 I know him inside and out 6. 가족수가 몇 명이세요? How many are there in your family? 7. 형제자매가 몇 명이세요? How many brothers and sisters do you have? 8. 나이에 비해서 어려보이시네요 You look young for your age 9. 몇 살로 보여요? How old do I ...

• 2008-08-06

일반 알아두면 좋은 영어구문 [2]

1. say 와 tell ① 표면적으로는 둘 다 '말하다'라는 의미를 갖지만 특히 'tell은 어떤 것을 알려주거나(inform) 가르칠 (instruct) 때' 쓴다. 이런 의미로는 say를 쓸 수 없다. He said to me that it was my last chance. → He told me that it was my last chance. He said to me 'Good morning.' ↔ He told me, 'Good morning.'(*) 'What's your problem?' I said. ↔ 'What's your problem?' I told her.(*) ② tell 뒤에는 말을 듣는 대상(사람)이 와야한다(목...

• 2015-08-09

일반 유용한 영어표현- bite me file

미드영어와 미국 현지 젊은이들이 자주쓰는 표현들을 위주로 구성된 "너도 미국애들처럼 말해봐" 의 무료동영상 강의 중 하나로, bite me란 표현에 대한 설명이 담긴 영어회화 강의입니다. 출처: http://www.howtoteps.com/ A: What are you looking at, queer? 뭘보 호모야! B: Don't call him queer, Bruce. Stop bullying your friends like that. 브루스. 걔 호모라고 부르지마. 그런 식으로 친구들을 괴롭히는 짓 좀 그만해. A: Who died and made you the queen? I am sick of you telling me what to do and what not to do. I don...

• 2008-12-31

일반 아픔을 나타내는 표현정리 file

신체부위별_증세_영어표현.hwp 신체부위별 증세 영어표현 1. 머리 I feel dizzy.(어지러워요.) I feel fuzzy(어지러워요.) I have a headache(머리가 아파요.) I have a slight headache((머리가 약간 아파요.) I have a terrible headache.(머리가 심하게 아파요.) I have a splitting headache.(머리가 찌르듯이 아파요.) I can't stand this headache(머리가 아파서 견딜 수가 없어요.) I have throbbing headache.(머리가 쑤시듯이 아파요.) I have severe migraine.(심한 편두통이 있습니다.) I've been suffering from migraine 5 y...

• 2012-02-12

일반 해외 여행자 필수 영어회화 표현 file [1]

입국시에 필요한 영어 • 입국 심사대(immigration)에서 May I see your passport please? 여권 좀 보여 주시겠습니까? Here you are. 여기 있습니다. Where are you from? 어디에서 오셨습니까? I am from Korea. 한국에서 왔습니다. How long are you going to stay? 얼마나 머물 예정입니까? I will stay for 7 days. 7일 동안 머물 겁니다. What is the purpose of your visit? 방문 목적은 무엇입니까? I’m here on Holiday/Sightseeing/Business. 휴가/관광/사업 때문입니다. Where are you going to stay? 어디서 묵으실 건가요? At ...

• 2013-06-10

일반 [CNN뉴스] 홈리스 여성의 동화같은 이야기 | CNN

[CNN 뉴스 영어 대본] [Lead-in] 1. Well, just because so many people are down in this economy does not mean that they have to be out. In the case of a story Ted Rowlands is just about to tell us it took a little bit of time, a little bit of faith and an old laptop computer to persevere. He calls it a homeless fairytale. [Report] 2. Most fairytales start as a nightmare. For 24-year-old Brianna Karp, it began when she lost her job as an executive assistant and ended up living in this Los Angeles Wa...

• 2010-03-01

일반 Lesson 5, Part 2 - Simple Past/ Past Progressive - Verb Tenses in English

Lesson 5, Part 2 - Simple Past/ Past Progressive - Verb Tenses in English Lesson 5, Part 2 Topic: Forms and uses of the past progressive. We'll also review other verb tenses studied so far in this series. Level: Intermediate and advanced This series is designed for upper level students. We will review how each verb tense is formed and used. We will be comparing and contrasting verb tenses as well. TEACHERS: Please visit my blog for related classroom activities. http://englishwithjennifer.wordpre...

• 2012-09-15
본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화