You cannot see this page without javascript.

영어회화,영어회화기초,영어회화패턴,패턴영어회화,영어말하기,영어한마디 기초영어회화,5분영어회화패턴,5분영어패턴,영어패턴,패턴영어

의심스러운(Questionable)

조회 수 884 추천 수 0 2013.03.25 15:37:35

오늘의 영어 한마디

Questionable

의심스러운, 미심쩍은

패턴영어.jpg 

형용사

1. 의심스러운, 미심쩍은
The conclusions that they come to are highly questionable.
그들이 이른 결론은 대단히 미심쩍다.

It is questionable whether this is a good way of solving the problem.
이것이 그 문제를 해결하는 좋은 방법인지 의심스럽다.

2. (정직성・도덕성이) 의심스러운
Her motives for helping are questionable.

도와주려는 그녀의 동기가 의심스럽다. 

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜sort 조회 수

'한턱 쏘다'를 영어로 어떻게 표현하나요?

• chanyi
  • 2015-08-09
  • 조회 수 2564

I have to treat you nicely. 너한테 멋지게 한번 쏴야 하는데. A: I do not want to meet your mother tomorrow. B: No choice. It's her birthday. Remember, you have to treat her nicely. A: I always do. B: And I want you to sit next to her. A:...

'잡담하다, 수다떨다'를 영어로 표현해볼까요.. [1]

• chanyi
  • 2015-08-09
  • 조회 수 3703

Chitchat 잡담하다, 수다 떨다 A: Why don't you ever chitchat? B: I'm not much of a talker. A: But we should be able to talk about anything. B: I don't have anything to say. A: How can you NOT have anything to say EVER? B: ... I&#...

That's a stretch. (그건 좀 하기 힘들 텐데.) [1]

• chanyi
  • 2015-08-24
  • 조회 수 544

That's a stretch. 그건 좀 하기 힘들 텐데. A: The mosquitoes are bad these days. B: Korean mosquitoes are bad, but they're not as big as the ones in Wisconsin. A: How big are Wisconsin mosquitoes? B: The size of a man's hand. A: ...

'~을 저버리다'를 영어로 표현하면?

• chanyi
  • 2015-09-06
  • 조회 수 963

Turn one's back on ~을 저버리다(=deny, reject, abandon, forsake) A: I won't be able to go with you on Saturday. B: But you promised. A: Sorry. I'm just too busy. B: With your new BF? I knew you'd turn your back on me.

'간신히','아슬아슬하게'를 영어로 표현하면?

• chanyi
  • 2015-09-09
  • 조회 수 1602

Narrowly 간신히, 아슬아슬하게(=by a small margin, slightly, just barely) A: What time is it? B: 8:57 A: Hey! I'm early today. B: Narrowly!

'기습하다', '급습하다'를 영어로 표현해볼까요.

• chanyi
  • 2015-09-13
  • 조회 수 1940

Storm 기습하다, 급습하다(=attack, raid) A: Why are all those people storming Starbucks? B: Free calendars. A: They're gonna spend 5 bucks on a coffee for a free calendar. B: It's free!

English Vacation 1 (마이클의 영어 여행!)

3년 전에 촬영하기 시작했던 연재인 ‘영어 여행’의 첫 편을 오늘 드디어 올립니다! 미국의 덜 알려진 장소를 돌아다니면서 그 장소에 관련된 영어를 배우자는 취지예요. 오늘 방송은 LA 시내에 있는 중앙 성당에 가서 종교에 관한 표현을 배우고 ...

(관심, 주의)를 사로잡다를 영어로 표현하면?

• chanyi
  • 2015-09-29
  • 조회 수 1224

Grips (관심, 주의를) 사로잡다(=enraptures, totally captures the attention of) A: Anything gripping on TV? B: Nope. Just garbage. A: Ugh...I'm bored. B: Read a book.

진압(탄압)하다를 영어로?

• chanyi
  • 2015-10-01
  • 조회 수 838

Crush 진압(탄압)하다(=negate, halt) A: Who won the game? B: Green Bay crushed Dallas. A: What was the score? B: 45 to 7. It was awesome!

도대체 왜 이래?를 영어로

• chanyi
  • 2015-10-12
  • 조회 수 1470

What's with you? 도대체 왜 이러는 거야? 뭐가 문제야?(=What's your problem?) A: What's with you? B: What? A: Your shirt's on inside out. B: Woops! I was in a hurry this morning...

~할 여유가 있다를 영어로 표현하면? [1]

• chanyi
  • 2015-10-12
  • 조회 수 9763

You can afford to ~할 (금전적, 정신적) 여유가 있다(=You have the luxury to) A: Why don't you take Shane's class? B: Eh...Shane's a pain. A: What? You can afford to NOT learn proper English?

'거절하다'를 영어로?

• chanyi
  • 2015-10-19
  • 조회 수 1410

Turn down 거절하다, 거부하다(=refuse) A: I can't believe you turned down Samsung to work here. B: Why? This is a great company. A: Yeah, but Samsung offers much more pay. B: And no life.

'잘됐다'를 영어로 표현해볼까요.

• chanyi
  • 2015-10-19
  • 조회 수 2935

Good for him. 잘됐다!(=I'm glad for him. He should be happy.) A: Phillip got a job. B: Good for him? Where at? A: Flippin' burgers at Mickey D's B: I'll bet his parents are proud!

'잠깐만'을 영어로 표현하면

• chanyi
  • 2015-10-25
  • 조회 수 1588

Hold on. 잠깐만(=Wait a sec. Just a minute.) A: Hurry up in there. B: Hold on a sec. A: You said that a minute ago!!!

'시간이 걸려'를 영어로?

• chanyi
  • 2015-10-25
  • 조회 수 643

It takes time to 동사 A: Why aren't you practicing? B: It's too hard. A: It takes time to become a master. B: I don't want to be a master recorder player. ※ It takes 명사 to 동사 : '동사'하려면 '명사'가 필요하다(...

본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화