You cannot see this page without javascript.

패턴영어회화

make sure to~, first.

먼저 꼭 ~해.

<Step 1>

먼저 지하철 노선부터 꼭 확인해.

Make sure to check your subway map, first.

먼저 사장님과 꼭 대화를 해.

Make sure to talk with your boss, first.

먼저 나한테 문자 꼭 하고.

Make sure to text me, first.

먼저 양쪽을 꼭 보는 거 잊지말고.

Make sure to look both ways, first.

먼저 거미가 있는지 꼭 확인해.

Make sure to check for spiders, first.

먼저 꼭 신호해줘.

Make sure to signal, first.

먼저 가스 불부터 꼭 켜고.

Make sure to turn on the gas, first.

먼저 아빠의 하락부터 꼭 받고.

Make sure to get Dad’s permission, first.

<Step 2>

Dialogue 1

A: I’m off, on my own.

나, 이제 혼자서 간다.

New-York-City-Subway-Map.gif
B: Make sure to check your subway map, first.

먼저 지하철 노선도부터 꼭 확인해.

Dialogue 2

A: I’ll come to your place, sweetheart.

자기야, 내가 집으로 갈게.

B: Make sure to text me, first.

먼저 나한테 문자 꼭 하고.

Dialogue 3

A: I want to be free!

나 독립하고 싶어!

B: Make sure to get Dad’s permission, first.

먼저 아빠의 허락부터 꼭 받고.

MP3 다운로드

5분 패턴영어 안드로이드 앱설치

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort

[패턴영어회화] A + be obsessed with ~. A는 ~에 사로잡혀 있어. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2015-03-30
  • 조회 수 1057

패턴영어회화 A + be obsessed with ~. A는 ~에 사로잡혀 있어. ​<Step 1> 여자들은 “셀카”에 사로잡혀 있는 듯해. Girls seems to be obsessed with selfies. 그는 스마트폰에 사로잡혀 있어. He’s obsessed with his smart phone. 나는 일요일 TV 스포츠에 사로잡혀 있어. I’m obsessed with Sunday TV sports. 그녀는 모발이랑 손/발톱 패션에 사로잡혀 있어. She’s obsessed with hair and nail fashion. 그들은 많은 어리석은 규칙에 사로잡혀 있어. They’re obsessed with so many silly rules. 짐이 완벽한 이상형을 찾는 데 사로...

[패턴 영어회화] ~ is the hardest thing for me. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2014-05-20
  • 조회 수 1058

패턴영어회화 ~ is the hardest thing for me. ~하는 게 나한테는 제일 힘들어. <Step 1> 아침 일찍 일어나는 게 나한테는 제일 힘들어. Waking up early is the hardest thing for me. 단식하는 게 나한테는 제일 힘들어. Fasting is the hardest thing for me. 실패를 인정하는 게 나한테는 제일 힘들어. Admitting defeat is the hardest thing for me. 유혹을 뿌리치는 게 나한테는 제일 힘들어. Resisting temptation is the hardest thing for me. 교통 정체 상태에 있는 게 나한테는 제일 힘들어. Sitting in traffic is the harde...

[패턴영어] ~ 하는데 비용이 많이 들지. It costs a lot to~. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2016-01-29
  • 조회 수 1059

패턴영어회화 It costs a lot to~. ~ 하는데 비용이 많이 들지. <Step 1> 요즘에는 몸매 가꾸는 데도 비용이 많이 들어. It costs a lot to stay in shape these days. *건강을 유지하다(stay in shape), 요즘(these days) 한국에서 정치인이 되려면 비용이 많이 들지. It costs a lot to be a politician in Korea. 가족을 부양하는 데에는 비용이 많이 들지. It costs a lot to raise a family. 이 집 저 집 이사 다니는 것은 비용이 많이 들지. It costs a lot to move from house to house. 새로운 패션 흐름을 따라가는 데는 비용이 ...

[기초패턴영어] ~에 반대(/찬성)하다. say no(/yes) to ~. file

• chanyi
  • 2015-12-07
  • 조회 수 1060

#기초패턴영어 say no(/yes) to ~. ~에 반대(/찬성)하다. <Step 1> 부패한 정치인들에게 선거에서 무조건 반대표를 던져. Just say no to corrupt politicians in the election. 지혜와 충고는 항상 쌍수를 들고 환영하고. Be sure to say yes to wisdom and advice. 사장이 하루 쉬는 것에 반대할 거야. The boss will say no to taking the day off. 나는 델리 가게에서 사온 것은 항상 환영이야. I always say yes to anything from the deli. 고맙지만, 네 제안을 거절해야만 하겠는데. Thanks, but I’ll have to say no to your offe...

[영어패턴] 이게 지금까지 가장 ~한 ...이야! file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2013-07-09
  • 조회 수 1061

패턴영어 This is the + 최상급 형용사 + 명사 + ever! 이게 지금까지 가장 ~한 ...이야! This is the sweetest gift ever! 이게 지금까지 가장 멋진 선물이야. This is the craziest idea ever! 이게 지금까지 가장 특이한 생각이야. This is the loudest band ever! 이게 지금까지 가장 시끄러운 밴드야. This is the tarriest night ever! 이게 지금까지 가장 별이 많은 밤이야. This is the strongest coffee ever! 이게 지금까지 가장 강한 커피야. 영어회화 패턴 A: Let's get rid of our car and buy bikes, instead. A: 우리, 차...

[영어패턴] There's something + 주어 + should + 동사 원형. file

• chanyi
  • 2013-08-03
  • 조회 수 1064

패턴영어 There's something + 주어 + should + 동사 원형. ~이 ...해야 할 것이 있어. There's something I should work on. 내가 작업을 해야 할 것이 있어. There's something you should know. 네가 알아야 할 것이 있어. There's something students should learn. 학생들이 배워야 할 것이 있어. There's something the News should report. 방송에서 보도되어야 할 것이 있어. There's something people should remember. 사람들이 기억해야 할 것이 있어. Role Play A: Kids in school have so many subjects to study. A: 학교 ...

[패턴영어] I didn't mean to + 동사원형. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2013-08-27
  • 조회 수 1064

Pattern Talk I didn't mean to + 동사원형. 내가 ~할 의도는 아니었어. I didn't mean to hurt you. 내가 너한테 상처 줄 의도는 아니었어. I didn't mean to insult him. 내가 그를 모욕할 의도는 아니었어. I didn't mean to gawk at her. 내가 그녀를 얼빠지게 볼 의도는 아니었어. I didn't mean to ruin your day. 내가 너의 하루를 망칠 의도는 아니었어. I didn't mean to say what I said. 내가 한 말을 말할 의도는 아니었어. Role Play A: Bob's angry that you said his noggin was shiny. A: 네가 밥의 머리가 빛난다고 말해...

[패턴영어] 주어 + 과거 동사 + as a joke. file [2]

• chanyi
  • 2013-12-06
  • 조회 수 1066

Pattern Talk 주어 + 과거 동사 + as a joke. ~가 농담으로 ...한 거야. Role Play A: Did Bill reenlist in the service? Have you seen him? A: 빌이 다시 군 입대 한 거야? 그 친구 봤어? B: I caught up him yesterday. Bill shaved his head as a joke. B: 어제 그 친구를 만났는데, 빌이 장난으로 머리를 싹 민 거야. A: He's a card. His sense of humor is off the wall. A: 그 친구 특이하잖아, 유머 감각이 좀 지나치지. * 대화 속 영어 표현 정리 * Did Bill reenlist in the service? : 빌이 다시 군 입대 한 거야? * Have yo...

[패턴영어] Why do you think ~ so awesome? file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2014-04-21
  • 조회 수 1068

패턴영어 Why do you think ~ so awesome? 왜 ~이 그렇게 멋지다고 생각해? <Step 1> 과학이 왜 그렇게 멋지다고 생각해? Why do you think science is so awesome? 왜 네 아빠가 그렇게 멋지다고 생각해? Why do you think your dad is so awesome? 왜 집 요리가 그렇게 멋지다고 생각해? Why do you think home-cooking is so awesome? 왜 음악이 그렇게 멋지다고 생각해? Why do you think music is so awesome? 스마트폰이 왜 그렇게 멋지다고 생각해? Why do you think smartphones are so awesome? 왜 해변이 그렇게 멋지다고 생각해...

틀림없이 ~하다. I eat an apple every morning without fail. file

• chanyi
  • 2015-11-04
  • 조회 수 1068

<패턴영어회화> ~(something) without fail. 틀림없이(/반드시) ~하다. <Step 1> 나는 매일 아침 반드시 사과 하나를 먹어. I eat an apple every morning without fail. 그녀는 매일 틀림없이 5킬로미터를 뛰어. She jogs 5k every day without fail. 수백만이 매일 아침 반드시 출근 도장을 찍지. Millions clock in every morning without fail. 신문은 비가 오나 날이 좋으나 예외 없이 배달돼. The paper gets delivered rain or shine without fail. 제인은 퇴근 후에 예외 없이 자기 개를 산책시켜. Jane always walks her dog aft...

~하든간에, ...해. No matter who he says he is, I don’t believe him. file

• chanyi
  • 2015-11-12
  • 조회 수 1068

<패턴영어회화> No matter 의문사 A(주어+동사), ~(something). A하든 간에, ~해. <Step 1> 그가 자신을 누구라고 말하든 간에, 나는 그를 안 믿어. No matter who he says he is, I don’t believe him. 어떤 일이 일어나든, 나는 너와 함께 있을 거야. No matter what happens, I’ll stay with you. 내가 어디를 가든, 차가 막혀. No matter where I go, there’s traffic. 그녀를 볼 때면 언제든, 끊임없이 활동을 하더라고. No matter when I see her, she’s on the go. 무엇을 고르든, 그게 마음에 들 거야. No matter which one you p...

[패턴 영어회화] The deadline for A be동사 B. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2014-06-11
  • 조회 수 1069

5분 패턴영어 The deadline for + A + be동사 +B. A의 마감일이 B까지야. <Step 1> 내 기말 보고서 마감이 다음 주 금요일이야. The deadline for my final paper is next Friday. 세금 환급 만기일이 지난달까지였어. The deadline for our tax return was last month. 너의 대답 마감이 자정까지야. The deadline for your answer is midnight. 이 쿠폰의 사용기간이 어제까지였네. The deadline for this coupon was yesterday. 대회 마감일이 6월 30일까지야. The deadline for the contest is June 30th. 등록 마감일이 지난주까지였...

[패턴영어] A + on the day of + B. file [2]

• chanyi
  • 2014-03-14
  • 조회 수 1070

패턴영어 A + on the day of + B. B하는 날에는 A를 해. <Step 1> 시험 보는 날 아침에는 일찍 일어나. Wake up early on the day of the test. 면접이 있는 날에는 모든 것을 점검 해. Check everything on the day of job interview. 결혼식이 있는 날에는 넥타이를 매. Wear a tie on the day of the wedding. 출발하는 날에 표 챙기는 거 잊으면 안 돼. Don’t forget your ticket on the day of departure. 수술하는 날에는 먹으면 안 돼. You can’t eat on the day of surgery. 날씨가 궂은 날에는 집에서 머물러. Stay at home on t...

[패턴영어] Excuse me, are you in line to buy tickets? file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2016-02-11
  • 조회 수 1072

패턴영어회화 Excuse me, are you in line to buy tickets? 실례합니다만, 표를 사려고 줄을 서 있는 건가요? <Step 1> 실례합니다만, 표를 사려고 줄을 서 있는 건가요? Excuse me, are you in line to buy tickets? * …을 하려고 줄을 서다(in line to something) 이거 환불 받는 줄인가요? Is this the line to get a refund? 내가 화장실 변기를 쓰는 줄의 다음 차례야. I’m next in line to use the throne. 탐이 팝콘을 좀 사려고 이미 줄을 서 있어. Tom’s already in line to get some popcorn. 출납원에게 지불하려면 줄을 서야만...

[패턴영어] ~이 ...이래로 가장 최저치이다. The interest rates are the lowest since 2007. file

• chanyi
  • 2016-02-17
  • 조회 수 1072

패턴영어회화 The interest rates are the lowest since 2007. 이자율이 2007년 이래로 가장 낮아. ** something is the lowest; ~이 가장 최저치이다. <Step 1> 이자율이 2007년 이래로 가장 낮아. The interest rates are the lowest since 2007. 실업률이 20년 만에 가장 낮아. The jobless rate is the lowest in 20 years. * 실업률(jobless rate) 그 비용이 10년 전 이래로 최저치야. The cost is the lowest since ten years ago. 아침에는 출석이 바닥이야. Attendance is the lowest in the morning. 데이트를 시작한 이후로 내 ...

[핵심패턴영어로 영어회화를] 주어 be동사 so close to something. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2015-08-07
  • 조회 수 1074

[패턴영어] 주어 be동사 so close to something. 거의 ~할 수 있었는데. <Step 1> 1. 너, 생애 처음 마라톤을 거의 완주할 수 있었는데. You were so close to finishing your first marathon. 2. 그는 선거에서 이길수도 있었는데. He's now so close to winning th election. 3. 나는 거의 마음을 바꿀뻔 했는데. I was so close to changing my mind. 4. 경찰이 그 사건을 해결하기 직전이야. The police are so close to solving the case. 5. 과학이 곧 신기원을 이룩할 거라고. Science is so close to breaking new ground. 6. 강물...

[패턴영어] 주어 + 과거 동사 + face to face. file [3]

• chanyi
  • 2013-11-08
  • 조회 수 1075

Pattern Talk 주어 + 과거 동사 + face to face. ~가 직접 얼굴 맞대고 ...했다. Role Play A: What's Mary's response to the accusation? A: 그 고발에 대해서 메어리의 반응은 어때? B: I spoke with her face to face. She categorically denies it. B: 내가 직접 얼굴을 맞대고 이야기를 나누었어. 조목조목 완전히 부인하고 있어. A: I'll take her at her word. She's got integrity. A: 그녀말 그대로 받아들일 거야. 진실성이 있잖아. * 대화 속 영어 표현 정리 * What's Mary's response to the accusation? :그 고발에 대해서 ...

[패턴영어] 주어‘ll + hold + 명사 + for you till + 시간. file [2]

• chanyi
  • 2013-12-04
  • 조회 수 1075

Pattern Talk 주어‘ll + hold + 명사 + for you till + 시간. ~가 ...까지 널 위해 ~을 잡아 둘 거야. Role Play A: I can't accept a job until I get discharged from the Army. A: 난 군대에 갈때까지 일을 맡을 수 없어. B: They understand. They'll hold a position for you till June. B: 그들도 이해해. 그들은 6월까지 너를 위해 자리를 비워둘거야. A: That gives me about two weeks to acclimate myself. A: 그러면 나에게 2주정도 적응할 수 있는 기간이 생기네. * 대화 속 영어 표현정리 * I can't accept a job until ~ : ...

[패턴영어] 명사 + will make you feel better. file [2]

• chanyi
  • 2013-10-24
  • 조회 수 1079

Pattern Talk 명사 + will make you feel better. ~이 너의 기분을 좋게 해줄 거야. A long nap will make you feel better. 긴 낮잠이 너의 기분을 좋게 해줄 거야. Good news will make you feel better. 좋은 소식이 너의 기분을 좋게 해줄 거야. Warm soup will make you feel better. 따스한 수프가 너의 기분을 좋게 해줄 거야. Medication will make you feel better. 약이 너의 기분을 좋게 해줄 거야. Working out will make you feel better. 운동이 너의 기분을 좋게 해줄 거야. Role Play A: I'm dizzy and my temp is up. A:...

패턴영어회화 It's dangerous to + 동사 원형. file

• chanyi
  • 2013-05-16
  • 조회 수 1080

Pattern Talk It's dangerous to + 동사 원형. ~하는 것은 위험해. It's dangerous to speculate. 추정하는 것은 위험해. It's dangerous to buy on credit. 외상으로 구입하는 것은 위험해. It's dangerous to drive at night. 밤에 운전하는 것은 위험해. It's dangerous to play with fire. 불장난하는 것은 위험해. It's dangerous to flirt with temptation. 경솔한 짓을 하는 것은 위험해. Role Play A: Let me pick your brain. What's going to happen? A: 네 머리를 좀 빌리자. 무슨 일이 벌어질 것 같아? B: Nobody knows for s...

본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화