You cannot see this page without javascript.

http://www.engvid.com/ Superlative adjectives are used to talk about the most extreme of something. "Brad Pitt is the *most handsome* actor." "Justin Bieber is the *worst* football player." Learn all about superlative adjectives in this grammar lesson! I'll teach you what they are, how and when to use them, and give you some important exceptions to the rules. Test yourself on superlatives with the quiz at http://www.engvid.com/superlative-adjectives/
Views: 84273
568 ratings
Time: 09:15 More in Education

원문출처 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFWVbV3fd3I&feature=youtube_gdata
엮인글 :
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 수sort 날짜

일반 The Shop of the Future

The Shop of the Future.hwp mp3다운: http://cfile29.uf.tistory.com/original/167DC51E4BB613BAA2A247 The Shop of the Future JIM BOULDEN, CNN Correspondent: Most shoppers don’t cause a media frenzy. But this was German Chancellor Angela Merkel pushing a trolley through “the shop of the future” at CeBIT. German retailer Metro wanted to show people how technology can change shopping. And Metro has the clout to transform the industry, the world over. GERD WOLFRAM, MD of Metro: We’re number one in Germa...

• 2010-04-03

영시 She walks in Beauty - George Gorden, Lord Byron file

She Walks in Beauty She_walks_in_Beauty-George_Gorden_Lord_Byron.mp3 1 She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellowed to the tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies. 2 One shade the more, one ray the less, Had half impaired the nameless grace Which waves in every raven tress, Or softly lightens o'er her face; Where thoughts serenely sweet express How pure, how dear their...

• 2009-10-01

미드/영화 대본, 자막 쇼생크탈출 영화 대본 file [2]

쇼생크탈출 영화 대본 쇼생크탈출.hwp 쇼생크탈출The Shawshank Redemption,1994 (1).smi

• 2014-01-04

미드로영어공부 Iron Man 아이언맨 (영화회화)

존 파브로 감독/ 로버트 다우니 주니어(토니스타크) 기네스 펠트로(페퍼) 주연 Iron Man Stark: Is it better to be feared or respected? I’ll say ‘Is it too much fast vote?’ I humblely present the Jerico, For Peace! Man: Tony Stark. Now you work for me Voice: What are you building, Stark? *해설: 공포인가 존경인가? 결정하기엔 너무 이릅니다. 하면서 스타크가 자랑스럽게 새로운 무기 ‘제리코’ 를 선보입니다. Humblely는 ‘겸손하게, 조심스럽게’ 라는 뜻입니다. 모..별로 조심스럽게 소개하는 것 같진 않네요..;; 그런 ...

• 2008-11-14

일반 레스토랑에서 사용할 수 있는 유용한 영어 표현 file

A. 해외에 있는 레스토랑에서 식사를 할 경우 메뉴판에 있는 음식을 가리키며 시킬 수 있겠지만 이것으로 주문이 끝나는 것은 아닙니다. 식사를 주문하기에 앞서 음료를 주문하고, 식사를 주문할 때에도 애피타이저, 메인, 디저트 순으로 시키며, 웨이터가 고기를 익힌 정도, 사이드 디쉬(side dish)에 대해서도 물어봅니다. 외국 레스토랑에서 주문할 때의 상황과 이때 사용할 수 있는 유용한 표현 몇 가지를 다음과 같이 알려드립니다. 1. Waiter: Good evening. Would you like to see the drinks menu? 웨이터: 안녕하세요. 음료 메뉴...

• 2013-06-09

미드로영어공부 " Will that be all ? "

영어회화 1. " Will that be all ? " 상점이나 식당에서 많이 들으실수 있는 표현이에요.. 손님이 주문한 것 이외에 더 필요로 하는게 있는지 묻는 표현이래요 ^^ A : Will that be all? B : I'd like some orange juice. A : Yes,ma'am. Just a moment. A : 더 필요하신 건 없으십니까? B : 오렌지 쥬스 주세요. A : 예 손님, 잠시만 기다리세요. Get more Is that everything? 다 되셨습니까? (Will there be) Anything else? 더 필요한 건 없습니까? "I'm cool with (about ) that" 영어회화 2. "I'm cool with (about ) that" 하면요,...

• 2008-11-14

Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 2011년 토익기출문제 응용 file

2011년 토익기출변형문제.zip

• 2012-02-07

영시 Daffodils- William wordsworth file

Daffodils Daffodils-William_wordsworth.mp3 - William wordsworth I wandered lonely as a cloud That floats on high o'er vales and hills, When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils; Beside the lake, beneath the trees, Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. 하늘 높이 골짜기와 언덕 위를 떠도는 구름처럼 외로이 헤메다가 나는 문득 보았다, 수없이 많은 황금빛 수선화가 한데 어울려 나무 밑 호숫가에서 미풍에 한들한들 춤추는 것을 Continuous stars that shine And twinkle on the Milky Way, Th...

• 2009-09-01

영시 The Sick Rose - William Blake file

The Sick Rose - William Blake The_Sick_Rose-William_Blake.mp3 O Rose, thou art sick! The invisible worm That flies in the night In the howling storm Has found out thy bed Of crimson joy, And his dark secret love Does thy life destroy. 병든 장미 오 장미여, 너 병들었구나! 폭풍이 요란한밤 어둠속을 날으는 보이지 않는 벌레가 진홍색 향락의 네 잠자리를 찾아내고. 그 어두운 비밀스런 사랑이 네 생명을 망치고 있구나. * 주제 : 이기심에 의한 사랑의 파괴, 경험에 의한 순수성의 파괴 * 병든 장미 : 예로부터 '장...

• 2009-08-28

일반 하루 1문장 2000개 file [5]

실생활 유용한 표현입니다.

• 2012-02-27

일반 최고의 배우 송강호 file

아이폰으로 청취가능 writeCode('', "mcf267310732b3bd2c57ccae10a4390c82958") SongKang-hoBestActor.hwp [원문] Song Kang-ho was named the best actor in an international film festival recently. He was awarded the International Critics’ Prize for Best Actor at the Palm Springs International Film Festival in California. He starred in the movie “Secret Sunshine(밀양).” It was directed by Lee Chang-dong. His co-star Jeon Do-yeon already won the Best Actress award at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival with thi...

• 2010-03-07

Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스 주제별 기출어휘 file [2]

텝스 주제별 텝스 기출어휘 공부 STEP ①.hwp 텝스 주제별 텝스 기출어휘 공부 STEP ②.hwp 텝스 주제별 텝스 기출어휘 공부 STEP ③.hwp 텝스 주제별 텝스 기출어휘 공부 STEP ④.hwp 텝스 주제별 텝스 기출어휘 공부 STEP⑤.hwp 텝스 주제별 텝스 기출어휘 공부 STEP⑥.hwp 텝스 주제별 텝스 기출어휘 공부 STEP⑦.hwp 텝스 주제별 텝스 기출어휘 공부 STEP⑧.hwp

• 2010-11-16

Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts ielts speaking 주제별 자료모음 file

Spaking_part 1.hwp Speaking 1.hwp Speaking - part2.hwp Speaking Part2- building.hwp Speaking Part2- dream house.hwp Speaking Part2- education.hwp Speaking Part2- foreign country.hwp Speaking Part2- home.hwp Speaking Part2- important things.hwp Speaking Part2- invention.hwp Speaking Part2- movie.hwp Speaking Part2- museum.hwp Speaking Part2- newspaper or magazine.hwp Speaking Part2- party.hwp Speaking Part2- person.hwp Speaking Part2- subject.hwp Speaking Part2- tourism.hwp Speaking Part2- tradit...

• 2009-05-18

일반 뉴욕타임즈에 비빔밥광고 file

아이폰으로 청취가능 뉴욕타임즈에_비빔밥광고.hwp Bibimbap is a representative Korean dish. It is made with cooked rice mixed with vegetables, beef and red pepper paste with an egg placed on top. Bibimbap appealed to Americans recently in a full-page advertisement in the Dec. 21 edition of the New York Times. The advertisement starts with "How about bibimbap for lunch today?" Under the heading, it shows a picture with brief description of the dish and information on Korean restaurants in Manhattan...

• 2010-02-16

일반 외모 묘사하기2

① What deas he look like? ② How tall is he? ③ How much does he weight? Heoght(키) He's tall. He's medium height. He's short. Build(덩치) He's skinny.(빼빼마른) He's thin.(마른) He's slender.(날씬한) He's medium build.(보통체격의) He's a little heavy.(약간 무거운) He's chubby.(통통한) He's overweight.(뚱뚱한) He's well-built(체격이 좋은) He's stock(dumpy).(땅딸막한) Face His face is round(동그란).=He has a round face. His face is over(갸름한).=He has a over face. His face is square(네모난).=He has...

• 2012-04-18

콩글리시 Yours is as like mine. (X)

콩글리쉬 클리닉 ④ Yours is as like mine. (X) “네 껀 내 꺼와 같다.” 우리처럼 “~ 같다”라는 표현을 즐기는 민족도 찾아보기 힘들다. 하지만 영어에는 “~ 같은 것 같다”는 식의 중복 표현이 거의 없다. “같다”라는 말은 “like”나 “the same as”를 한번만 써도 확실하다. TIPs : ① Yours is the same as mine.(네 껀 내 꺼랑 닮았다.) ② Yours is just like mine.(네 것은 내 것과 같다.) ③ We have similar ones.(우리 껀 서로 닮았다.) ④ Yours is an awful ...

• 2008-02-13

일반 한국소개(한글-Korean Language)

▶ 해외친구에게 우리의 언어인 한글을 소개해봅시다 Korean use their own unique alphabet, Hangeul. 한국인은 고유한 알파벳, 한글을 사용합니다. Hangeul was created under King Sejong in 1443. 한글은 1443년 세종대왕 통치 때 만들어졌습니다. Hangeul consists of 14 Consonants and 10 Vowels 한글은 자음 14개, 모음 10개로 구성됩니다. ☎ 우리나라 언어 한글을 소개할게요 I will tell you about Korean Language, Hangeul. We, Koreans use our own alphabet, Hangeul. Hangeul was invented under the great king Sejong. Kin...

• 2008-07-20

Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스에 필요한 생활영어 50 file

텝스에 필요한 생활영어 50 1 "Lie on your stomach. Lie on your front. Lie face down." 엎드려 누우세요. 2 "Lie on your back. Lie back." 드러누우세요. 3 Lie on your side. 옆으로 누우세요. 4 Could you take off your shirt? 셔츠를 벗으세요. → take something off : (옷 등을) 벗다, 벗기다 5 Like this? 이렇게요? 6 He made room for a physically handicapped man. 그는 장애인에게 자리를 양보했다. → make room for : ~을 위해 자리[장소, 길]를 비키다[만들다], 자리를 양보하다 7 Why don't you make room for him? 자리...

• 2011-08-05

미드/영화 대본, 자막 영어공부 Chuck(척) [한영통합자막] file [5]

CIA요원으로 활약하는 전자수리공 척의 이야기 [한영통합자막] Chuck(척)_S1.zip [한영통합자막] Chuck(척)_S2.zip [한영통합자막] Chuck(척)_S3.zip Chuck.S04.HDTV.XviD.zip Chuck.S05.HDTV.XviD.zip

• 2014-03-02

Teps/Toeic/Toefl/Ielts 텝스(teps) 틀리기 쉬운 문법50제 file [5]

텝스틀리기_쉬운_문법50제.hwp 텝스틀리기_쉬운_문법50_정답해설.hwp

• 2011-08-14
본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화