You cannot see this page without javascript.

영어회화,영어회화기초,영어회화패턴,패턴영어회화,영어말하기,영어한마디 기초영어회화,5분영어회화패턴,5분영어패턴,영어패턴,패턴영어
He bailed on me. Don't bail on me all the time. He didn't show up. She didn't show up to our blind date. He stood me up.
Views: 483
34 ratings
Time: 04:56 More in People & Blogs

원문출처 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOzzDpulthA&feature=youtube_gdata
엮인글 :
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort

이렇게 하자(Here's the deal.) file

• chanyi
  • 2013-02-28
  • 조회 수 1138

오늘의 영어 한마디 Here's the deal. 이렇게 하자. A : He's still not here. We need to leave now. 그가 아직도 안 오네. 우리 지금 가야 되는데. B : OK. Here's the deal. Why don't you go first? 좋아, 그럼 이렇게 하자. 너 먼저 갈래? 영어회화,영어...

'비법을 하나 알려드릴게요'를 영어로 표현하면?

• chanyi
  • 2014-12-28
  • 조회 수 1130

'비법을 하나 알려드릴게요'를 영어로 표현하면? I have a tip for you. I have some advice for you.

영향(충격)을 줄이다를 영어로 표현하면?

• chanyi
  • 2015-03-22
  • 조회 수 1128

영향(충격)을 줄이다를 영어로 표현하면? "lessen the impact." I did that to lessen the impact of the garlic.

'아뿔사'를 영어로 어떻게 표현할까?

• chanyi
  • 2014-11-04
  • 조회 수 1124

'아뿔사'(아이구~~, 이런~)를 영어로 어떻게 표현할까요? 어어, 어허(자기가 뭔가를 잘못했을 때・무슨 문제가 있을 것 같을 때 내는 소리) Uh-oh...

한번 해봐(You oughta take a shot at it.)

• chanyi
  • 2013-01-05
  • 조회 수 1124

오늘의 영어 한마디 You oughta take a shot at it. 한번 해봐 A: They're having tryouts for the company volleyball team. B: Really? A: You oughta take a shot at it. You play, right? B: Back in high school. Hmm, maybe I will. * tryout1. (추후 ...

딱 5분이면 필요한 게 다 보여요(Everything you need to know is in that first 5 minutes.) file

• chanyi
  • 2013-02-18
  • 조회 수 1122

오늘의 영어 한마디 Everything you need to know is in that first 5 minutes. 딱 5분이면 필요한 게 다 보여요. * Rachel: Everything you need to know is in that first kiss. 레이첼: 너희들이 알아야할 모든것들이 그 처음의 키스에 있어. (첫 키스로 ...

예의상(Be polite)

• chanyi
  • 2014-06-29
  • 조회 수 1120

예의상(Be polite, be nice) It was just out of politeness. 이것은 단지 예의상이었다. Out of politeness, he did not correct me. 예의상 그는 나를 지적하지 않았다. As a matter of courtesy, he did so. 예의상, 그는 그렇게 했다 I accepted them out...

~란게 도대체 뭐야?를 영어로

• chanyi
  • 2014-08-31
  • 조회 수 1119

[네가 말하는] '재미'란게 대체뭐야? Define fun. 뭐가 재밌다는 거야? Define delicious. 뭐가 맛있다는 거야?

너 완전 짠돌이야(You are so cheap)

• chanyi
  • 2013-01-05
  • 조회 수 1119

오늘의 영어 한마디 You are so cheap. 너 완전짠돌이야. A: You bought your fiance a ring at Costco. B: Ye, They are having a sale. A: You are so cheap, unbelievable! B: Come on, It's a diamond. 

'여기서 팔아요?' 영어로는 어떻게?

• chanyi
  • 2016-05-23
  • 조회 수 1112

'여기서 팔아요?' 영어로는 어떻게? Do you carry 물건?

~에 가야 해..(I gotta get to) file

• chanyi
  • 2013-03-23
  • 조회 수 1112

오늘의 영어 한마디 I gotta get to~. ~에 가야 해. I gotta get to the airport. 바로 공항으로 갈거야. gotta= 바로 ~해야해. have to 보다는 급한(재촉하는)상황임. have to 보다 좀더 강한 의무 get to = go

오늘의 표현 12: '시간 내다'를 영어로

오늘의 표현 12: '시간 내다'를 영어로 To make time To make time for someone I can make time for you tomorrow evening. I always make time for my girlfriend. I'll always make time for you. I always... From: EnglishInKorean . Views: 6686 144 ra...

넌 ~가 그게 뭐니?(What's with your ~)

• chanyi
  • 2014-08-11
  • 조회 수 1110

넌 ~가 그게 뭐니[핀잔, 못마땅함] What's with your hair? 너 머리가 왜그래?

'티나?' 영어로 어떻게 표현할까?

• chanyi
  • 2016-05-22
  • 조회 수 1109

It shows. 티난다.

오늘의 표현 36: '바람맞았어요!'를 영어로

오늘의 표현 36: '바람맞았어요!'를 영어로 He bailed on me. Don't bail on me all the time. He didn't show up. She didn't show up to our blind date. He stood me up. From: EnglishInKorean . Views: 483 34 ratings Time: 04:56 More in People &...

본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화