You cannot see this page without javascript.

Pattern Talk

Put what + 주어 + 동사 + into action!      
~가 ...한 것을 행동으로 옮겨!

Put what she says into action!
그녀가 말한 것은 행동으로 옮겨!

Put what they order into action!
그들이 명령한
 것은 행동으로 옮겨!

Put-your-plan-into-action.jpg
Put what you believe into action!
네가 믿고 있는
 것은 행동으로 옮겨!

Put what Dad explains into action!
아빠가 설명한
 것은 행동으로 옮겨!

Put what the book teaches
 into action!
이 책이 가르치는
 것은 행동으로 옮겨!

Role Play
A: My boss is tough. How do I good her good side?
A: 사장님이 까칠해. 어떻게 내 편으로 만들 수 있지?

B: Pay attention and put what she says into action.
B: 주의를 기울이고 그녀가 말한 것을 행동으로 옮겨.

A: That's simple advice, but it makes sense.
A: 간단한 충고이긴 하지만, 일리가 있네.

* 대화 속 영어 표현 정리
* My boss is tough. : 상사가 엄격해.
* How do I get on her good side? : 어떻게 내 편으로 만들지?
* Pay attention. :주의를 기울여.
* Put what she says into action. :그녀가 말한 것을 행동으로 옮겨.
* That's simple advice. : 간결한 충고네.
* It makes sense. :말이 된다.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수sort

[패턴영어회화] I know how to deal with + 명사. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2013-05-20
  • 조회 수 1251

Pattern Talk I know how to deal with + 명사. 내가 ~을 어떻게 다루는지 알지. I know how to deal with stress. 내가 스트레스를 어떻게 다루는지 알지. I know how to deal with bullies. 내가 못된 사람을 어떻게 다루는지 알지. I know how to deal with fatigue. 내가 피로를 어떻게 다루는지 알지. I know how to deal with money. 내가 돈을 어떻게 다루는지 알지. I know how to deal with my boss. 내가 사장님을 어떻게 다루는지 알지. Role Play A: Tom is a monster. He give everyone a hard time. A: 탐은 괴물 같은 친구...

[패턴영어] You need to improve your + 명사. file [3]

• chanyi
  • 2014-01-06
  • 조회 수 1247

Pattern Talk You need to improve your + 명사. 너의 명사를 좀 더 개선할 필요가 있어. You need to improve your English. 너의 영어 실력을 키울 필요가 있어. You need to improve your quality of life. 의 삷의 질을 개선 시킬 필요가 있어. You need to improve your health. 넌 건강에 좀 더 유의할 필요가 있어. You need to improve your attitude. 너의 태도에 대해 좀 더 개선할 필요가 있어. You need to improve your image. 너의 이미지를 좀 더 개선할 필요는 있어. You need to improve your ability. 너의 능력을 더 ...

[패턴영어회화] Are you thinking of + ~ing? file

• chanyi
  • 2013-06-19
  • 조회 수 1247

Pattern Talk Are you thinking of + ~ing? ~하는 걸 생각하고 있는 거야? Are you thinking of retiring? 은퇴하는 생각하고 있는 거야? Are you thinking of traveling? 여행하는 생각하고 있는 거야? Are you thinking of going out? 나가는 걸 생각하고 있는 거야? Are you thinking of settling down? 정착하는 걸 생각하고 있는 거야? Are you thinking of running for office? 공직에 출마하는 걸 생각하고 있는 거야? Role Play A: Are you thinking of traveling? The time is right. A: 여행하는 걸 생각하고 있는 거야? 시기가...

[패턴영어] 주어 + 과거 동사 + to clear the air. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2013-09-23
  • 조회 수 1241

Pattern Talk 주어 + 과거 동사 + to clear the air. 분위기를 바꾸려고 ~이 ...했다. I called her first to clear the air. 분위기를 바꾸려고 내가 그녀에게 전화를 했다. She came over here to clear the air. 분위기를 바꾸려고 그녀가 여기에 왔다. Jim wanted to clear the air. 짐은 분위기를 바꾸고 싶어 했다. Both sides tried to clear the air. 분위기를 바꾸려고 양쪽모두 노력했다. The mediator worked to clear the air. 분위기를 바꾸려고 중재자가 일을 했다. Role Play A: That was a good meeting. What's your imp...

[패턴영어] My tooth hurts when I eat cold food file [3]

• chanyi
  • 2014-01-14
  • 조회 수 1240

Pattern Talk My tooth hurts when I eat cold food. 차가운 음식을 먹으면 이가 시려요. 1. 오늘의 패턴 예문 My tooth hurts when I eat cold food. 차가운 음식을 먹으면 이가 시려요. My back hurts when I sit too long. 오래 앉아 있으면 허리가 아파요. My head hurts when I read a lot. 책을 많이 읽으면 머리가 지끈거려요. My toe hurts when I wear tight shoes. 꽉 끼는 신발을 신으면 발가락이 아파요. My arm hurts when I make mashed potatoes. 으깬 감자를 만들면 팔이 아파요. My heart hurts when I think of her. 그...

[패턴영어] 만약 ~만 아니라면 ~할텐데. If it were not for his greed, he’d be really successful. file

• chanyi
  • 2016-06-26
  • 조회 수 1235

패턴영어 If it were not for his greed, he’d be really successful. 탐욕만 없다면, 그는 정말 성공했을 텐데. <Step 1> 탐욕만 없다면, 그는 정말 성공한 상태일 텐데. If it were not for his greed, he’d be really successful. * 탐욕(greed)​ 부상만 아니라면, 그는 지금 우리랑 함께하고 있을 텐데. If it wasn’t for his injury, he’d be with us now, 비만 아니라면, 하이킹(도보 여행)을 갈 텐데. If it weren’t for the rain, I’d go for a hike. 알레르기만 아니면, 그녀는 땅콩 잼을 먹을 텐데. If it wasn’t for her aller...

영어패턴 네가 무엇을 ~하든, ...해. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2013-07-20
  • 조회 수 1235

Pattern Talk Whatever you + 동사(1), 동사(2). 네가 무엇을 ~하든, ...해. Whatever you dream, pursue. 네가 어떤 꿈을 꾸든, 그걸 추구해. Whatever you want, fight for it. 네가 무엇을 원하든, 그걸 위해 싸워. Whatever you fear, face it down. 네가 무엇을 두려워 하든, 거기에 맞서. Whatever you take, bring it back. 네가 무엇을 가져가든, 돌려줘. Whatever you say, keep your word. 네가 무슨 말을 하든, 약속을 지켜. Role Play A: You've got some cool books. Do you mind? A: 너, 멋진 책들이 좀 있네. 빌려가도 될...

[패턴영어회화] It’s a perfect day to ~. ~하기에 완벽한 날이야 file

• chanyi
  • 2014-11-21
  • 조회 수 1234

패턴영어회화 It’s a perfect day to ~. ~하기에 딱 좋은 날(/완벽한 날)인데.​ <Step 1> 밖으로 사진 찍으러 나가기에 딱 좋은 날인데 It’s a perfect day to take photos outside. 하이킹 가기에 딱 좋은 날인데 It’s a perfect day to go hiking. 늦잠 자기에 딱 좋은 날인데 It’s a perfect day to sleep in. 일을 많이 끝내기에 좋은 날인데 It’s a perfect day to get a lot done. 밖에 빨래를 널기에 딱 좋은 날인데 It’s a perfect day to hang out the wash. 고기를 까맣게 익혀먹기에(/바베큐하기) 딱 좋은 날인데 It’s a perfe...

[패턴영어] Did you accept his + 명사? file

• chanyi
  • 2013-05-22
  • 조회 수 1231

Pattern Talk Did you accept his + 명사? 그의 ~을 받아들였어? Did you accept his offer? 그의 제안을 받아들였어? Did you accept his claim? 그의 요구를 받아들였어? Did you accept his proposal? 그의 (결혼) 제의를 받아들였어? Did you accept his invitation? 그의 초대를 받아들였어? Did you accept his explanation? 그의 설명을 받아들였어? Role Play A: Jim took a knee and asked for my hand. A: 짐이 무릎을 꿇고 평생 함께하자 하더라고. B: Say what?! Did you accept his proposal? B: 뭐라고 했어?! 그의 결혼 제...

[패턴영어] What are must-B(동사)+ C(명사)+A? file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2014-04-18
  • 조회 수 1230

패턴영어 What are must-B(동사)+ C(명사)+A? A에서 반드시 B해야 하는 C는 뭐가 있지? <Step 1> 제주도에서 반드시 봐야 할 장소들은 뭐가 있지? What are must-see places in Jeju Island? 아이들이 반드시 읽어야 할 책은 뭐가 있지? What are must-read books for kids? 앨범에서 반드시 들어야 할 노래는 뭐가 있지? What are must-hear songs on the album? 메뉴에서 반드시 먹어야 하는 것들이 뭐가 있지? What are must-eat items on the menu? 인터넷에서 반드시 해 봐야 할 게임들은 뭐가 있지? What are must-play games on the...

[패턴영어] It’s not easy to + 동사 원형. file [4]

• chanyi
  • 2014-01-10
  • 조회 수 1226

Pattern Talk It’s not easy to + 동사 원형. ~하는 게 쉽지 않더라고. Step 1 결심을 지키는 게 쉽지 않더라고. It’s not easy to keep my New Year resolutions. 스트레스를 감당하는 게 쉽지 않더라고. It’s not easy to deal with stress. 모두를 만족시키는 게 쉽지 않더라고. It’s not easy to please everyone. 와이셔츠 다리는 게 쉽지 않더라고. It’s not easy to iron a shirt. 창의적이 된다는 게 쉽지 않더라고. It’s not easy to be creative. 사실을 직시하는 게 쉽지 않더라고. It’s not easy to face the facts. 버스 운...

[영어패턴]~해 볼까 생각이 드는데. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2013-08-10
  • 조회 수 1224

Pattern Talk I'm tempted to + 동사원형. 나 ~해 볼까 생각이 드는데. I'm tempted to call in sick. 나 병가를 내 볼까 생각이 드는데. I'm tempted to ask his age. 나 그의 나이를 물어볼까 생각이 드는데. I'm tempted to hit the town. 나 시내에 한번 나가 볼까 생각이 드는데. I'm tempted to dye my hair. 나 모발을 염색해 볼까 생각이 드는데. I'm tempted to buy a new phone. 나 새 휴대폰을 사 볼까 생각이 드는데. Role Play A: I ache all over and I'm running a high fever. A: 온몸이 다 쑤시고 고열이 나네. B: You l...

[패턴영어] I'm confused about + 의문사 + to + 동사 원형. file [3]

• chanyi
  • 2013-10-31
  • 조회 수 1223

Pattern Talk I'm confused about + 의문사 + to + 동사 원형. ~할지 혼란스럽네. I'm confused about what to say. 무엇을 말해야 할지 혼란스럽네. I'm confused about who to trust. 누구를 믿어야 할지 혼란스럽네. I'm confused about where to study. 어디서 공부해야 할지 혼란스럽네. I'm confused about when to scram. 언제 떠나야 할지 혼란스럽네. I'm confused about which to choose. 무엇을 골라야 할지 혼란스럽네. Role Play A: We can't hang here much longer. Where's Bill? A: 여기 더 오래 있을 수는 없는데. 빌은 ...

[패턴영어] We shouldn't forget + A + of + B. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2014-03-04
  • 조회 수 1222

Pattern Talk We shouln't forget + A + of + B. 우리는 B의 A를 잊어서는 안돼. 1. 우리는 삼일절의 의미를 잊어서는 안돼. We shouldn't forget the meaning of March 1st. 2. 우리는 정직의 중요성을 잊어서는 안돼. We shouldn't forget the importance of honesty. 3. 우리는 다른 사람들의 희생을 잊어서는 안돼. We shouldn't forget the sacrifice of others. 4. 우리는 사랑의 가치를 잊어서는 안돼. We shouldn't forget the value of love. 5. 우리는 모험의 전율을 잊어서는 안돼. We shouldn't forget the thrill of adventu...

[패턴영어] Keep to the schedule to + 동사원형. file [2]

• chanyi
  • 2013-12-25
  • 조회 수 1219

Pattern Talk Keep to the schedule to + 동사원형. ~하려면 일정을 잘 지켜. Role Play A: Some members of my group are almost done. A: 우리 그룹의 어떤 멤버들은 거의 끝냈던데. B: Keep to the schedule to keep up others. B: 다른 사람들과 보조를 맞추려면 일정을 잘 지켜야지. A: I'm trying hard, but they are lost faster than me. A: 나도 최대한 할 만큼 하고 있는데, 그 사람들이 나보다 훨씬 빠르더라고. * 대화 속 영어 표현 정리 * Some members of my group are almost done. : 우리 그룹의 어떤 멤버들은 거의 끝냈...

[패턴영어] 책임을 돌리다. She always puts the blame on others but herself. file

• chanyi
  • 2017-01-23
  • 조회 수 1214

패턴영어 그녀는 항상 자신을 빼놓고 다른 사람 탓을 해. She always puts the blame on others but herself. <Step 1> 그녀는 항상 자신을 빼놓고 다른 사람 탓을 해. She always puts the blame on others but herself. 잘못된 것에 대해서는 그 어떤 비난도 달게 받겠습니다. I’ll accept any blame for what went wrong. 언제든 나한테 책임을 돌려. Feel free to lay the blame on me. 나는 이에 대한 비난을 나눌 수밖에 없어. I’m going to have to share the blame for this. 비난의 화살을 나한테 돌리려고 하지는 말아줘. Pleas...

B에 A의 주의를 기울이다. A turn(or give) one’s attention to B. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2015-11-23
  • 조회 수 1214

<패턴영어회화> A turn(or give) one’s attention to B. B에 A의 주의를 기울이다. <Step 1> 이제 아이들의 굶주림에 우리의 주의를 기울입시다. Now let’s turn our attention to child hunger. 새로운 주방장을 찾는 데 너의 주의를 기울여 봐. Give your attention to finding a new chef. 다들 14쪽을 주목하세요. Please turn your attention to page 14. 내 주의를 나의 미래로 돌려야만 해. I must turn my attention to my future. 너의 관심을 일 쪽으로 돌릴 필요가 있어. You need to turn your attention to your work. 그녀...

[패턴영어] It's a fact that + 주어 + 동사. file [1]

• chanyi
  • 2013-08-14
  • 조회 수 1214

Pattern Talk It's a fact that + 주어 + 동사. ~이 ...한다는 것은 사실이지. It's a fact that tires wear out. 타이어가 마모된다는 것은 사실이지. It's a fact that birds fly south. 새들이 남쪽으로 날아간다는 것은 사실이지. It's a fact that I speak Spanish. 내가 스페인어를 한다는 것은 사실이지. It's a fact that acupuncture heals. 침술이 효과가 있다는 것은 사실이지. It's a fact that Joe play the field. 조우가 여러 명을 만난다는 것은 사실이지. Role Play A: I place a lot of confidence in Oriental medicin...

[패턴영어] It'd be insane to + 동사원형. file

• chanyi
  • 2013-04-11
  • 조회 수 1213

Pattern Talk It'd be insane to + 동사원형. ~하는 것은 정신 나간 짓이야. It's be insane to gamble. 노름을 하는 것은 정신 나간 짓이야. It's be insane to trust her. 그녀를 믿는 것은 정신 나간 짓이야. It's be insane to agree to that. 그것에 동의하는 것은 정신 나간 짓이야. It's be insane to change things. 바꾸는 것은 정신 나간 짓이야. It's be insane to miss the chance. 그 기회를 놓치는 것은 정신 나간 짓이야. Role Play A: A loan shark will float me a loan at 65% interest. A: 고리대금업자가 65퍼센트 금...

[패턴영어] I’ve got to + A + today. file [4]

• chanyi
  • 2014-02-28
  • 조회 수 1208

Pattern Talk I’ve got to + A + today. 오늘 A를 해야 돼. <Step 1> 오늘 온라인으로 수강 신청해야 돼. I’ve got to register for classes on line today. 오늘 보고서 끝내야 돼. I’ve got to finish this report today. 오늘 병원에 가야 돼. I’ve got to go to the hospital today. 오늘 휴식을 취해야 돼. I’ve got to get some rest today. 오늘 시장 보러 가야 돼. I’ve got to hit the market today. 오늘 개 목욕 시켜야 돼. I’ve got to wash the dog today. 오늘 세탁해야 돼. I’ve got to do the laundry today. 오늘 온라인...

본 사이트에서는 회원분들의 게시된 이메일 주소가 무단으로 수집되는 것을 거부합니다. 게시된 정보 및 게시물의 저작권과 기타 법적 책임은 자료제공자에게 있습니다. 이메일:chanyi@hanmail.net Copyright © 2001 - 2022 EnjoyEnglish.co.kr. All Right Reserved.
커뮤니티학생의방교사의 방일반영어진로와 진학영어회화